OEM Mitsubishi key blanks group buy

Dodge2004srt4

Effective 1-9-2012

They will cost $25 shipped. Due to dwindling supplies while I am still able to get them, I am out of stock and will have to resort to secondary suppliers.

If anyone is interested in 1 or more please PM or post here. I have 2 already arrived for myself and the other 20 on route. Turn around time is about 2 days to me once payment is received, then Ill ship them out.

I have tons of feedback on the same username on SRTfourms.com and turbododge.com as well as eBay.

Thanks,

Chris.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

any photos?

I will know the exact amount and have a picture of them on Monday.

The two keys need to be picked up, or I would have just posted a pic. I saw them and so I ordered the other 20, since they are the right keys.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

The two keys need to be picked up, or I would have just posted a pic. I saw them and so I ordered the other 20, since they are the right keys.

even a generic picture would be nice lol.

thinking about getting this one. but ill wait til monday to see these

post-15501-129462104188_thumb.jpg

Here are the pics.

$15 plus shipping, however you want it to get to you. Priority, standard, ect.

Prefer Paypal, dodge2004srt4@hotmail.com

Include address number of keys and shipping. $5 for priority flat rate. Dont know what other services will cost but my zipcode is 21041. Ill send it in a padded mailer. If you send it as merchandise add .70 for delivery confirmation so I am covered by Paypal policy and you know when it gets to you.

If there are any questions or regarding your total feel free to msg me, post, or email me at the above email address.

20 keys available and Ill keep the number left updated as they sell.

Thanks,

Chris.

post-18304-12946809215_thumb.jpg

post-18304-129468094697_thumb.jpg

20bux for a key blank? too expensive IMO.

Its $15 for the key blank, and you're welcome to come pick it up.....or I can ship it. Depending on where you are its about $2-4 for shipping. $5 for priority. If you were like me and only had a copy then its worth it. If you buy more than 1 you get each for less. Besides.....

In another group buy thread the guy was charging $20 per key and he sold out. You are however entitled to your opinion but I dont think you needed to post it here. I promise if I dont like the price of something to keep it to myself or PM you.

Chris.

I am not trying to rain on anyones parade but i purchased several of these last year and was disipointed when they arrived. The keys do have the rubber head but be aware that they dont have any metal in the top where they go on a key ring so its real easy to tear them. even when you turn them to open a door lock the top flexes alot.

Just thought you all might like to know prior to spending $15 each.

I am not trying to rain on anyones parade but i purchased several of these last year and was disipointed when they arrived. The keys do have the rubber head but be aware that they dont have any metal in the top where they go on a key ring so its real easy to tear them. even when you turn them to open a door lock the top flexes alot.

I think your right but mine is pretty solid compared to the spare that came with the car, and that head is solid metal. I like them although I wish there were other keys I know of that would fit it. Expensive and not for the car, but gorgeous!

Id just rather have an original key, and since I dont use a key ring, it doesnt matter to me.

Chris.

• 1 month later...

This is probably why a lot of people want to buy new ones to begin with. The keys that came with the car broke in the same spot. They never revised the design. As long as your careful, you will not have any problems. I bought a new one from Mitsubishi back in 2004 and I was very pleased with what I got.

• 1 month later...

This is probably why a lot of people want to buy new ones to begin with. The keys that came with the car broke in the same spot. They never revised the design. As long as your careful, you will not have any problems. I bought a new one from Mitsubishi back in 2004 and I was very pleased with what I got.

The local Mitsu parts dept said, and I quote: I can't even look up something that old! If you bring it in maybe I can match it to something in stock. :lol:

• 1 month later...

The local Mitsu parts dept said, and I quote: I can't even look up something that old! If you bring it in maybe I can match it to something in stock. :lol:

He is just lazy and does not want to get out the microfish :)

• 2 weeks later...

And that's why you don't have them look up part numbers for you. Do your own research and you'll have much better results.

• 2 weeks later...

I have available and ordered 20 Mitsubishi OEM key blanks.

They will cost $15 plus shipping. Shipping options will vary for the least cost and least amount of shipping time to you. It will be at the buyers option.

If anyone is interested in 1 or more please PM or post here. I have 2 already arrived for myself and the other 20 on route. Turn around time is about 2 days to me once payment is received, then Ill ship them out.

I have tons of feedback on the same username on SRTfourms.com and turbododge.com as well as eBay.

Thanks,

Chris.

you have them for sale on ebay?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I tried to offer this exact deal about a year ago, but soon after I started to get some rather hostile responses from people that have answered to this very thread; so I just ended up forgetting about the hole deal, got my own set of OEM GENUINE MITSUBISHI keys and called it a day. I know I have somewhere the original envelopes with the Mitsu Part number....(I saved it just in case I needed another one in the future).

My thread was this:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107980&hl=&fromsearch=1

Anyways, Good luck trying to convince people here that you are not trying to screw them over, but instead giving them an opportunity, just as yourself; to have a very hard to find item.

• 1 month later...
Hey Chris

If you have any left, I'd like to pick up 2 from you. I live rear Columbia, MD

Sorry I thought this thread died, I can still get them but I don't know if the price has changed. If anyone wants these pm me so I know you want them. And no I'm not selling them on eBay.....