Pictures from December 26th.

BOOSTED88tsi

Nice pics. Looks like a good time. Did they have a course or general outline setup? It looked more like a couple random sets of cones to work with and no real direction. Regardless, NICE!

This is even more legit

Actually, it's not. From Dictionary.com:

le·git·i·mate   /adj., n. lɪˈdʒɪtəmɪt; v. lɪˈdʒɪtəˌmeɪt/ Show Spelled

[adj., n. li-jit-uh-mit; v. li-jit-uh-meyt] Show IPA

adjective, verb, -mat·ed, -mat·ing, noun

–adjective

1. according to law; lawful: the property's legitimate owner.

2. in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards.

3. born in wedlock or of legally married parents: legitimate children.

4. in accordance with the laws of reasoning; logically inferable; logical: a legitimate conclusion.

5. resting on or ruling by the principle of hereditary right: a legitimate sovereign.

6. not spurious or unjustified; genuine: It was a legitimate complaint.

7. of the normal or regular type or kind.

8. Theater . of or pertaining to professionally produced stage plays, as distinguished from burlesque, vaudeville, television, motion pictures, etc.: an actor in the legitimate theater.

See number seven there? Since the picture was enhanced it is less legitimate than a plain photo. lmao, gotcha!

:lol: :lol:

Not very far, we need more steering angle. If I get anything more then about 45* of angle it wants to spin out, and faster lock to lock would be good too. As far as the drive-line is concerned it can and has handled it fine on both of my cars and on the Fiji.

ok, can you guys please explain to me(in lamens terms) exactly how the whole steering angle thing works? why do we need more and what does it do for the car while drifting?

ok, can you guys please explain to me(in lamens terms) exactly how the whole steering angle thing works? why do we need more and what does it do for the car while drifting?

The more angle, the further you can hang the rear end out while sliding. The faster the ratio the easier it is to correct and control. Your steering and throttle imputs are crutial to where your car is going to go.

What you need is my steering set up... The ratio is almost scary, and the angle is stupid....

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/1287278622.jpg

I was going to pm you ^ a couple days ago to see if you went with the 99 spindles or kept the stockers but that just answered my question. i know its a 99 rack, is that just a bumpsteer kit? and those cnc'd pieces go ftom thet tie rod end to what on the spindle?

I was going to pm you ^ a couple days ago to see if you went with the 99 spindles or kept the stockers but that just answered my question. i know its a 99 rack, is that just a bumpsteer kit? and those cnc'd pieces go ftom thet tie rod end to what on the spindle?

Yeah its a gt rack (quicker ratio) and the cnc'd part replaces where your stock ball joint bolts up to. Its a steeda bumpsteer kit from Jegs. (~$200) I had the stock piece digitally scanned at work so I knew where the stock holes needed to be, then rebuilt it to solid math, and made it to work with front steer, with the correct geometry to get as much angle as possible, while also eliminating bump steer.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/FxCam_1287108297052.jpg

If your interested.. I might be able to get another set made up for the stock steering system... its quite costly though.

Edited by Convette