It has snowed so much

Truth

That I don't think I'm going to work today. I was supposed to be there at 5am, but I didn't feel it safe at the time. It is still snowing, and work has already called me saying they want me to come in some time today. I live at the back of the neighborhood, and it's a mile in from the entrance to my house... no scraping, solid snow all over the road. I really don't feel like risking a wreck in my almost 30k dollar 2008 Acura. I might just tell work to eat it today if they keep bothering me.

You can have some of ours. I think we're at 6 inches now and it's still going. It really upsets me that they want me to risk my well being to come in on a day when no one is going to be there.

Learn to drive in the snow? It's drift practice!

Your Acura would be fine ;)

Hmm ... snowman. That may be an afternoon project

I know how to drive in the snow, thank you very much. It's other people I don't trust. My accident comes off my insurance in March, and I'd hate to have to add another one to the policy right after one comes off. Better safe than sorry.

Snow sucks! LOL! (I can say that being a native of Detroit, MI) I would gladly go the rest of my days without seeing one snow flake! Now look at us, "trapped" by the "Snow-God", LOL! Happy Holidays to all!

I know how to drive in the snow, thank you very much. It's other people I don't trust. My accident comes off my insurance in March, and I'd hate to have to add another one to the policy right after one comes off. Better safe than sorry.

That's the ticket right there AJ. People here can't drive when it's dry and now there's snow you better keep them cars in the garage. The job has to take an L today.

We got 20" last night.

You Southerners, idk about some of you guys. :lol:

If you felt it was unsafe to drive, I woulda told work to sit on it. No sense in losing your life or ending up in the hospital for a couple hundred bucks.