feeler techno toy rca

conquestador89

I really don't know what size I would need. I have not lowered the car yet and my alignment is out even with camber plates. It is -0.84 on the left and -1.02 on the right. I know that is probably not a lot compared to some people. I would like this to be as close to correct as possible. So maybe I am not going to benefit from getting these as more of the majority will.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made mine a little thicker than they prolly needed to be, but they also do the steering. I'm tucking about 3/4-1" of tire and my suspension is perfectly inline with the cross member...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/1287278622.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So what's up with this?

I agree with satty07, the people who need them know how to sort out their suspension. Make them 25mm so they are as effective as possible with the space available. Any idiot can go get a thin wheel spacer if they need it, this decision by committee stuff never leads anywhere.

So what's up with this?

I agree with satty07, the people who need them know how to sort out their suspension. Make them 25mm so they are as effective as possible with the space available. Any idiot can go get a thin wheel spacer if they need it, this decision by committee stuff never leads anywhere.

starting list all over....gp is for 25mm spacer...pm me to get on list...need 10 orders to make this happen...thanks for interest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...