1G DSM mass translator

ucw458

I have a new in box 1G DSM mass translator for sale. This has never been installed or hooked up at all. Just opened the package to look at it. Since it is new it should be in perfect working order. I have no way to test it at the moment so it is being sold as is with no warranty. This is the older vs1.3 model. Just to be clear again this is the older vs1.3 and NOT the newer vs2.2. I typed that twice so there are no misunderstandings. I'm asking $110 shipped which is half the price of the newer model.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/PIC_1037.jpg

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/PIC_1040.jpg

Are the controls the same inside,as the newer ones??having the aux and base knobs,,,idle mid wot??

And the 4 dip switches?

Here's an inside shot for you.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/PIC_1042.jpg

Whats the difference between the vs1.3 and vs2.2? I want it but does it make a difference.

Mark

I really don't know. I've never used a mafT.

The new buyer can send that back to the manufacturer and they will update the software for free. Just the cost of shipping plus the $110 you are asking is still way under the cost of a brand new one, for a basically new one. Great deal on this piece, Im surprised you havent already been paid for it.

BC_99

The new buyer can send that back to the manufacturer and they will update the software for free. Just the cost of shipping plus the $110 you are asking is still way under the cost of a brand new one, for a basically new one. Great deal on this piece, Im surprised you havent already been paid for it.

BC_99

I didn't know that. I thought the older models weren't in demand so I priced it lower thinking it was a fair price. But knowing that I could have it upgraded for free and after reading through the instructions I'm tempted to keep it and try it out on my car.

I didn't know that. I thought the older models weren't in demand so I priced it lower thinking it was a fair price. But knowing that I could have it upgraded for free and after reading through the instructions I'm tempted to keep it and try it out on my car.

Or go ahead and pm me your paypal addy and I'll pay in morning.

it will work just fine in its current state, but since its free hey why not. shame on you for not installing sooner :lol:

i want to nominate the maft as mod of the year for a TBI car.

Sorry everyone I wasn't online yesterday because I was exhausted from work. I've recieved a few messages from my friends asking me what the H am I thinking? Why are you selling this instead of putting it on your car? Well they are right. I should put this on my car. Sorry everyone but I have descided to keep it after all. This item has not been promised to anyone. So hopefully there are no hurt feelings. I really would be shooting myself in the foot if I sold this instead of using it. But I really didn't know that untill a few members straightened me out.