pay it forword.

mr.andaya

I have a spare hood here, if someone needs it or wants to trade. It needs a little work, the paint is SHOT, but for someone wanting to do a hood vent project, it's perfect. Also have a straight b71 header panel, but that'll take some talkin to get me to let it go. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got all this stuff laying around. Posted it for sale numerous times with no bites. Pay the shipping and its yours!

Stock Turbo Oil Drain Line: Has some freys on the ends

87 Knock Control Box

87 ECU Control Relay

87 ECU: Worked when removed for MPI, back cover plate is missing, used it to hold the right kick panel

87 MAS Pigtail

Engine Support Bracket

Two Little Solenoids That Were Mounted On Intake; with bracket

Relay Bracket

Front Cover: Came off of a Raider G54B, has no hole for turbo oil drain, will need to be drilled and tapped

Also good for if you have a treadstone or are planning on treadstone. No hole to worry about plugging.

Rear Main Oil Seal Case: Also came off of Raider G54B, looks to be the same

A/C Compressor Bracket

Cold Air Intake Parts: The plastic part that goes in fender well and the rubber hose that connects it to the air canister

Center Console Left Kick Panel

Vac Advance: Was removed from my dizzy by Scott87Star to lock the dizzy. Worked when removed

Battery Tray: Rusty

Door Speaker Brackets

Center Console Radio Surround

Rear tail-light bulb frame thingy

Rear Piece of Center Console: Has no fold out ash tray

87 Radio with the equalizer. IDK if it works...

Scosche Stereo Harness Adapters

PICS: Please ignore things I did not list. They are sold or are still being charged $$$ for.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6869/forsale033e.th.jpghttp://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9255/forsale034.th.jpghttp://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3834/forsale035.th.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9960/forsale020.jpg

I NEED an MSD 8910 Tach adapter, a 2.5" inlet muffler, the right side center console kick panel, the one that covers the right side of the radio, a pillar gauge pod, and front brake hoses. Mine are split, really shouldnt be driving it.

Edited by YoungQuestFan

• 1 month later...
i have a stock air can. an mk1 3in downpipe with o2 sensor and a black privacy hatch cover lookin to trade for...2.5 inch downpipe,pass. headlight motor.12a turbo exhaust housing (mines cracked) need some gaskets as well (head,timing over,oil pan,valve cover) willing to trade these parts for any i have listed..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a brand new in the box fuel pump and filter to pay forward. I am looking for a passener side mirror, Flywheel (my flywheel is cracked and was repaired as a workaround, because my mechanic couldn't find another one) , and driver side door.

I have inner and outter wheel bearings and several other New parts I will have to look over when I get home that came with my 89 Quest.

Mike

Tucson, AZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I really need a 89 5-speed trans in s Florida. willing to pay... Don't expect anyone to give away a good trans.... willing to drive up to 300 miles to pick it up.... i tried a wtb ad and never got 1 reply.... thanks Edited by Madmar23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 2 almost complete throttle intake manifolds to give away. One has the higher capacity injectors and the other has stock injectors. The thing is I am located in Singapore and shipping might be high. If anyone is keen, lemme know and you can have them for shipping. Thanks.