pay it forword.

mr.andaya

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Don. New to this site. But I got a few left over parts to post so hopefully someone will help me with what I need.

Stock 88 ecu and wire harness.

Stock valve cover (yellow)

Left rear speaker grill and panel.

Left rear upper seat pad (under quarter window)

Gauge cluster minus speedometer

Center console removable tray.

Ignition module.

Catalytic converter?

Stock inter cooler.

I NEED

. A left quarter spoiler piece.

Headlights.

Lower front air dam.

Right fender marker light.

Header panel.

Grill.

Hood latch.

D50/mighty Max 5 speed transmission case (km132)

I will be posting more soon. Thankspost-25710-0-99739900-1366341123_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-73007900-1366343551_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-88696200-1366343566_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-47444900-1366343582_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-46125500-1366343597_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-96666100-1366343611_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-09173000-1366343627_thumb.jpgpost-25710-0-17604900-1366343646_thumb.jpg

Edited by Smileyboost

i have a red conquest rear hatch with wing, 2 rear ST lowering springs, and a water pump/pully..

dont need anything in return.. pick up only on the hatch and pump (pm me if you wanna discuss shipping the springs)

I would like these springs. Pmd you. Thanks do you have the side spoiler pieces? I need a left

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For my 1987 Quest - I need some injectors and injector resistor a.k.a balast relay.

Please I'm in need of these parts big time. I would even be willing to pay you a reasonable sum and shipping cost as always.

Please let me know what you have....

Thanks,

SLim Jim

Edited by mrvwbug

• 3 weeks later...

I also really need a knock box. I am out of work at this time. But need to get my 1987 (5-speed) sold so I can sell her on the cheap to pay for bills.

No sob story, just times are tough. I can pay shipping and a little extra. SHipped to 46237.

Many Thanks!

SLim Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey I have a whole 88 quest that I bought for parts. After the parts are taken that I want the rest of the car or parts is up for grabs. I even have a Florida title for it. I'm willing to give any and all parts or whole car after I take what I need off for performance or upgraded parts that I need and if someone wants the shell and wants to tow it then pm me or text me with needs at 4122989499. Texting is best since I'm not here a lot with the new job

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Control unit A/m belt mb435513. Auto seat belt control unit, came in a box of parts I bought, have no idea if it works, no reason it shouldn't . My car does not have auto seat belts.

I could use a 86 fusible link box

Edited by bodhi

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I have whole red/burgundy interior, carpet, seat(rear only), doors panels with doors, rear panels, rear carpet, that came of 88 tsi. also have 2 doors(grey),hood and hatch. I'm looking for stock turbo or aftermarket and a set of pistons, stock. I don't get on this site too often , I'd rather get a call or text. 863-274-0068.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

anyone have any blown turbo's? looking for ones that have bad seals, bearings or destroyed exhuast. just need a few good compressor housings and turbines for a electric turbo project.

Just saw your post, if you are still in need, let me know. I might be able to get my old one if the mechanic did not throw it away.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I posted I the WTB section but figured I would try my luck here as well. I'm looking for a ignition control module aka a "knock box" to hopefully fix my issues with my 87 Starion. Unfortunately I don't have muc else to pay it forward at the moment.

I have an extra used MAS if anyone is interested. I also have an extra boot for the accordion hose to clamp onto, but no filter or box to go with it.

Hope someone can help me or I could be of help to someone else albeit small.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 9/10/2015 at 7:14 PM, Keoni1113 said:

Hi all,

I posted I the WTB section but figured I would try my luck here as well. I'm looking for a ignition control module aka a "knock box" to hopefully fix my issues with my 87 Starion. Unfortunately I don't have muc else to pay it forward at the moment.

I have an extra used MAS if anyone is interested. I also have an extra boot for the accordion hose to clamp onto, but no filter or box to go with it.

Hope someone can help me or I could be of help to someone else albeit small.

I could use the MAS I don't have many things to swap happy to pay shipping