My uncle Merlin has died

ucw458

After a 7 year battle with cancer his struggle ended at 6:22 am yesterday. he will be missed.

my prayers are with you and your family

Thanks guys.

I had just found out 1 hour before I posted. No phone call, just an e-mail saying he died. Other than grandma dying when I was really little I haven't had any deaths in my family. I guess I've been fortunate. He was vastly different than his brothers and sisters. The rest of the family were jock types for lack of a better description and merlin was a scifi techie type. I had some interesting conversations with him in the past that the rest of the family couldn't follow. He was a nice guy. I wish I had known him better. He was staying at my dads house because he couldn't be on his own anymore. I tried to visit him and my dad last weekend. But my dad had stuck him in hospice care and flown to seattle. So I didn't get to talk to him before he died. It just makes me wonder if I'm gonna start losing family members now.

Edited by ucw458

My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and ur family in this ruff time...I know how you feel bro just lost my grandfather on fathers day been a very though week needless to say.... just. Stay postive bro and know he's resting and in a much betterplace.....