My motorcycle was stolen

Drwojo

I have no way to describe how upset I am currently. Sometime today between 9am and noon while I was home someone went in my driveway and stole my 04 R6. For anyone who knows me I lived on 2 wheels. It was my first bike and it was pristine. I bought it with 2100 miles in 07 and it is now at 20,000. I would ride it daily. It had an exhaust and some tasteful mods. I am having a extremely hard time containing myself. I have had close calls in the starquest while driving but to just have something taken from you is extremely upsetting. I dont even get to keep my plate.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/food28/S3010038.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/food28/DSC01901.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/food28/DSC01903.jpg

We had a pair of dirtbikes stolen out of our garage I few years ago, I feel your pain dude.

Go out and put up fliers offering a reward, nothing like cash to bring the snitch out in anyone.

We had a pair of dirtbikes stolen out of our garage I few years ago, I feel your pain dude.

Go out and put up fliers offering a reward, nothing like cash to bring the snitch out in anyone.

Flood craiglist with this too

Sorry to hear. Its a shame people steal. I will print off your pictures and put them up here at our motorcycle dealership (Honda East Toledo) and hopefully something turns out. What is your contact info so that I can include it? PM Me if possible.

I was gonna do the craigslist thing. I filed a police report immediately and also there is no vin plate on my bike. It was stamped into the frame and motor. Hopefully the insurance cuts a decent check. That's why we pay for it. I dont want another bike just that one. I had soooooo many kills on that thing. A few run from the police stories and it was my first bike. Super depressed. At least I now have it in my head that the only fast toy is the starion and I will finish it.

I appreciate it and all but I'm sure it will just be parted out and made into a baller tail go kart. Insurance called me today and is under way.

I have next to no idea. There is someone coming out on friday to do a final write up and investigation. As far as I know if it is recovered, I will most likely have the opportunity to buy it back if it is not damaged. I am sure there is stipulations on what the cost can be or adjustment on damages. Even if it is thrashed I will probably buy it back and make a stunt bike out of it.

That sucks. There was a bike chop shop next to a rental property my mom has. It was crazy when they busted them they found like 50 some motors alone. They are to easy to chop sorry dude it's gown. Only way you get them back is if it was for a joy ride and they usualy wreck them.

That being said I just got my first bike and this theaft idea really scares me as locking my bike does almost 0 because it's a 1976 FLH so you can reach up under the tank for the wires you need to start her.

I had the same experience. It effin' stinks! So I'm very sorry that happened to you.

I had an '05 Suzuki GSXR-600 that I bought new. Got down on my luck for a while and stopped riding it, just kept making my payments and kept it in storage so I wouldn't have to pay all the insurance. I finally get it paid off, start riding it again and 23 days later it is stolen.

I put up ads in craigslist while the insurance company investigated me (can't blame them for being suspicious as I had only paid a couple hundred down payment on my insurance plan and hadn't even gotten my 1st bill yet). After a month they called me in and asked how much I wanted for it and then wrote me a check for that amount.

It still breaks my heart. Every so often I'll get a letter from the cops asking me if it's still stolen.... *sigh. They never even came out, just took the report over the phone. It's gone.

http://i45.tinypic.com/335fqsw.jpg

dam..thats a sexy gsxr!..

lo-jack..my friends.. lo-jack.. or put something in the bike that has a gps signal like lo-jack. then if something was to happen. you can call the police and tell them it was stolen but you have a gps device in it..

Daniel

Dam - this just happened over the weekend to my Mom's boyfriend while it was at her lot. Whatta crock. Not much deserves a beating like messing with somebody's stuff when they aren't there. It's the worst.