TOTALLY FREAKING AWSOME DAY AT WORK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucw458

Haha... did you show up in the swwwwwwwweeeeeeet Toyota truck??

-Robert

Nah I drive a dodge van at work. Ugly but it's all mine. As in assigned to me. I'm the only one at work who has my own vehicle because I'm the service tech.

btw this isn't the first celeb I've met through this job. Few of you will probably know Loni Anderson. She still looks good at her age. I also did some work on what I was told was slash's house. Though I never got to see him. That house did have an old panic room in it.

Though I'm disappointed that you get a measly Dodge van for work. That service-bed Toyota of yours is infinitely more bad.

That is what I was thinking!!

When my friend and I were renting a U-haul, we called and specifically requested the Toyota v6 model... LOL... the guy laughed mainly because of the way we asked.

-Robert

Wow I guess you guys like my truck. I never drive the thing anymore though. It just sits there 99% of the time. The last 3 times I drove it I had to push start it because the batt was dead. I'm not impressed with the 3.0 V6 though. I need to do a swap and put a 3.4 or a 1JZ into it.

Very cool! EVH is deffinately one of my favorite guitar players. VH was one of my favorite bands, until stupid Sammy Hagar joined. They were much better with David Lee Roth.

Wow I guess you guys like my truck. I never drive the thing anymore though. It just sits there 99% of the time. The last 3 times I drove it I had to push start it because the batt was dead. I'm not impressed with the 3.0 V6 though. I need to do a swap and put a 3.4 or a 1JZ into it.

Interested in selling? :ph34r:

Interested in selling? :ph34r:

lol, yeah possibly.

Well it looks like I'm going back to Eddie's place on monday to install a pressure switch my boss wants to add to the system. Hey whatever, he signs the checks so I'll go.

I ran into that dog whisperer guy today. Cezar,.. something. I don't really watch that show so I didn't feel like talking to him. I was working on the building where the entertainment company that handles his show is located. It's just down the street from where luiswheel lives.

I ran into that dog whisperer guy today. Cezar,.. something. I don't really watch that show so I didn't feel like talking to him. I was working on the building where the entertainment company that handles his show is located. It's just down the street from where luiswheel lives.

http://www.cesarsway.com/images/hdrs_ch/home/packprofiles.jpg

http://www.cesarsway.com/

I never heard of him but looking at his website I would guess that's an obvious decision?

Edited by starion_cult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlziPoiEUuI

this ^^ made me want to play guitar, i have done since i was 10 years old.. i am sooooooooooooooo jealous right now! that'd be a dream come true for me..

eddie saved popular music from crappy disco in the late 70's, aside from being an awesome shredder and a classically trained pianist, his songwriting skills were freakin wicked!

soooooooooo many good songs!

I went back to Van Halen's house today to add a pressure switch to the AC to prevent it from icing up on cold days. I got into a conversation about music and greatest guitar players with his personal assistant Matt. Matt also helps him build and fix his guitars. As I was leaving Eddie was walking up to the studio and waved saying "hi Jeff, how you doing". Really nice guy. He actually remembered me instead of treating me like a lowly repair guy. :blush:

I walked away with some souveniers Matt gave me. I've already given away a few of them.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/Van%20Halen/PIC_1035.jpg