Had to beat someone down with a garbage can...

Komeuppance

Here's the story:

Middle of the night. I was following my friend's Suzuki Swift in my Starion. I was able to talk to him on walkie talkies, and he had to pull over. So I follow him to this parking lot of a Denny's type restaurant. Supposedly there is an MR-2 club meeting there, and most of the spots are full. So I see some spots along a fence and take someone's spot as a car is leaving. I guess it was in the way of someone's walking path. He just keeps walking straight and looks at me as HE STARTS WALKING ON TOP OF MY CAR car front to back and keeps on walking. I am hella pissed, and jump out of my car and chase him down. Catch him in a few seconds, and push him to the ground. Then I see a small outside ashtray/garbage can. I pick it up and start beating the crap out of him with it. I turn it upside down so the ash falls on his face as I'm hitting him in the face with it. The beating goes on until the flimsy metal garbage can is crumpled. Eventually my friend figures out where I am and shows up. I kick the guy a couple times because I felt the garbage can didn't do enough, my friend stomps him a couple times too.

I roll the guy over asking where he's from. I see a name tag and realize that he's was/is working at a place another friend works. The guy says he's homeless, I check his wallet for ID. He doesn't have an ID but he has maybe $60 cash which I thought was strange for a homeless person. He has a bunch of papers stuffed in his jacket addressed to him but no address. Can't find out anything else about him. I think he is part of the MR-2 group and plan to find their forum later and track him down. I see some people walking over so I stand up and start walking away. I don't think they saw me.

Then all of a sudden I'm in a big group of people and they're angry at me. Seems like the owner of the Restaurant called a trial. Everyone is yelling and I'm yelling trying to be heard. Eventually the owner, an old lady, yells "Quiet!" Everyone quiets, and she says "Robert, your punishment is writing 500 times on this chalkboard." As she goes to a wall and reveals a green fold out chalkboard. I respond "No way, it was that guy's fault..." The crowd gets really noisy again. This time the old lady and I both scream quiet and the crowd quiets down. Before I could start defending myself again, the beaten guy starts trying to blame me. I have to yell to explain why. Once the crowd hears me, everyone agrees that I should be let go.

I walk back to my car, no scratches but I have a big dent on some flat bar I had on top of my roof. I am pissed again, and then I realize that I don't really have this bar on my car. Then I wake up. Ha, what a dream.

-Robert

Sounds to me like:

1: You went to sleep thinking about a Denny's "Grand Slam"

2: Your wife/ girlfrend/ parents / whoever has voiced a disliking for your car

3: You had an argument/ heated dicussion about the virtures of your car

4: In this argument, you might have over-reacted and said something hurtful to the other person, and now regret it a little. You want things calm down, but want to maintain that you have been correct the whole time.

5: This person perfers Toyotas.

6: Or, Some unknown MR-2 guy has insulted you car, calling it cheap ( homeless guy/ only $60)

7: Your friend complains about his job alot (refrence to the name tag on homeless guy)

8: Someone close to you is a smoker and is quitting, or thinking about quitting

9: You want a hatch spoiler for your car, but are worried that it might warp or break, or you have thought about it alot and decided that it is not for you.

Am I close on any of this? :D

Edited by nomad

LOL... well... not at all.

Sounds to me like:

1: You went to sleep thinking about a Denny's "Grand Slam" I've never gotten a grand slam at Denny's, wasn't thinking about it.

2: Your wife/ girlfrend/ parents / whoever has voiced a disliking for your car My wife loves my car. I also got one for her.

3: You had an argument/ heated dicussion about the virtures of your car I don't think I've ever had to defend my choice in cars. I actually get asked about it almost every time I stop at a gas station, quite often at lights and once in a while at parking lots

4: In this argument, you might have over-reacted and said something hurtful to the other person, and now regret it a little. You want things calm down, but want to maintain that you have been correct the whole time. You're right about the maintaining being in the right... LOL

5: This person perfers Toyotas. I used to like Toyota a lot, but Mitsubishi is #1 in my heart.

6: Or, Some unknown MR-2 guy has insulted you car, calling it cheap ( homeless guy/ only $60) MR-2 guys are slow... LOL

7: Your friend complains about his job alot (refrence to the name tag on homeless guy) My friends complain to me about almost everything

8: Someone close to you is a smoker and is quitting, or thinking about quitting LOL, what??

9: You want a hatch spoiler for your car, but are worried that it might warp or break, or you have thought about it alot and decided that it is not for you. I really don't like the hatch spoilers.

Am I close on any of this? :D

You got 0.5 out of 9 right. I'm just really protective of my car, tis all.

-Robert

LOL... I've never done drugs. But I have had my share of alcohol.

This wasn't a dream.... I watched it all happen.

Duuuuuuuuuude we weren't supposed to tell anyone, remember??

-Robert

Here's the story:

Middle of the night. I was following my friend's Suzuki Swift in my Starion. I was able to talk to him on walkie talkies, and he had to pull over. So I follow him to this parking lot of a Denny's type restaurant. Supposedly there is an MR-2 club meeting there, and most of the spots are full. So I see some spots along a fence and take someone's spot as a car is leaving. I guess it was in the way of someone's walking path. He just keeps walking straight and looks at me as HE STARTS WALKING ON TOP OF MY CAR car front to back and keeps on walking. I am hella pissed, and jump out of my car and chase him down. Catch him in a few seconds, and push him to the ground. Then I see a small outside ashtray/garbage can. I pick it up and start beating the crap out of him with it. I turn it upside down so the ash falls on his face as I'm hitting him in the face with it. The beating goes on until the flimsy metal garbage can is crumpled. Eventually my friend figures out where I am and shows up. I kick the guy a couple times because I felt the garbage can didn't do enough, my friend stomps him a couple times too.

I roll the guy over asking where he's from. I see a name tag and realize that he's was/is working at a place another friend works. The guy says he's homeless, I check his wallet for ID. He doesn't have an ID but he has maybe $60 cash which I thought was strange for a homeless person. He has a bunch of papers stuffed in his jacket addressed to him but no address. Can't find out anything else about him. I think he is part of the MR-2 group and plan to find their forum later and track him down. I see some people walking over so I stand up and start walking away. I don't think they saw me.

Then all of a sudden I'm in a big group of people and they're angry at me. Seems like the owner of the Restaurant called a trial. Everyone is yelling and I'm yelling trying to be heard. Eventually the owner, an old lady, yells "Quiet!" Everyone quiets, and she says "Robert, your punishment is writing 500 times on this chalkboard." As she goes to a wall and reveals a green fold out chalkboard. I respond "No way, it was that guy's fault..." The crowd gets really noisy again. This time the old lady and I both scream quiet and the crowd quiets down. Before I could start defending myself again, the beaten guy starts trying to blame me. I have to yell to explain why. Once the crowd hears me, everyone agrees that I should be let go.

I walk back to my car, no scratches but I have a big dent on some flat bar I had on top of my roof. I am pissed again, and then I realize that I don't really have this bar on my car. Then I wake up. Ha, what a dream.

-Robert

so when you woke up was Travis there to comfort you ?