Import Showdown, Reynolds Ga, May 1 & 2

JAinsworth

Where are you meeting up at around 12:45? My son has a game until 1pm in Cumming, GA but I'm not sure if I have anything else going on that weekend. I might take a ride and hang out too...

My house. We'll hit 400 at Exit 12 by about 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I spent two days replacing shocks, struts, bushings in rear all by myself so I could go. What a pain!

drop the car down and its leaking like heck from the oil pan on the rear right side. So Ive got to fix that and buy new tires as they are worn to the metal on the rear insides. I was looking forward to going but no way Im gonna make it now.

Sorry. Jimmy, Gavin (my son) and I were looking forward to seeing you again. Maybe sometime soon.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED IT!!!

Dang it...I just got on to check when the next one was, and it ended today. Figures, lol

Well, glad to see you guys had fun.

LaterZ.

I had a great time. It was nice to see all the good friends that come and a pleasure to meet the noobs. Next one will be in about 6 months.

I didn't take any pics. If you took some, please post them in the BS Forum.

Tired but content,

Jimmy

i had a great time, it was nice meeting everyone.. i feel bad that i had to leave on short notice, but i didnt need to get stranded lol. thanks everyone who helped me out on my car, i really appreciate it, and its nice to know that the starquest community is such a tight nit community as it is. it was also nice to see so many cars gathered in one place i havent seen that many in my whole life lol, lots of nice cars. too bad it was so hot though jeeze. i will stay longer next go around because i will drive the car lol. thanks jimmy i didnt get to really say it because i had to take off, and i asked justin if i left oil in your driveway he said i did, so im sorry i wasnt able to stick around and clean that up, i need to see where it is leaking from, and im going to order a vc gasket and oil pan gasket asap. thanks once again.

Thanks Jimmy and Pam it was really nice to meet you guys. It's kinda nice to place a face with the screen names. I will be there in 6 months if I have to walk!

P.S. Let me know what we need to do to get the trans fixed, count me in.....

It was freaking awesome running into both new and old faces.

Tony ( Oldskool ) we'll get your car fixed!

Jimmy, I'm with Tony - let us know what you need to get that transmission fixed. I have no qualms about pillaging junkyards around here :D

asap - nice to meet you finally, and nice to see that the car was running better than when it arrived :D

It was freaking awesome running into both new and old faces.

Tony ( Oldskool ) we'll get your car fixed!

Jimmy, I'm with Tony - let us know what you need to get that transmission fixed. I have no qualms about pillaging junkyards around here :D

asap - nice to meet you finally, and nice to see that the car was running better than when it arrived :D

haha yeah deffinatly. its nice to know it runs! its crazy little things like that accordian pipe will make it run that bad. oh and justin the car looks so much better cleaned up with wax on it. i will send you some pics.

Nobody ran the track but there were 6 mpi G54s here and a 1.5jz turboed sc300 lexus. Everytime we get together, jahjah, jonboyb, couth, and pagemo seem to be able to tune the cars better and better.

They don't properly get the strip ready so it is squirrely to say the least. Hard to run consistently on.

Jimmy

It was great to see everyone, it had been a year at least since i had seen most of you. I had a great time!!!

Jimmy,

thanks to you and Pam as always for opening your house to us! I am looking forward to the next meet and maybe if the car is running good we can try a trip down the drag strip, i was just a little scared to push my luck after a sucessful 3 hour drive down and knowing i needed to make it home.

Thanks for the compliments on the car and jimmy i trust you to stand next to under or in my car anytime :D