16g turbo for sale!!!

ragdoll_unlimited

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to inform everyone but im waiting on the new shipment of exhaust housing to arrive and also the machine shop is backed up. its going to take 2-3 weeks for the new exhaust housings for the tdo5h wheels to show up and 2 weeks for the machine shop to finish up the MASSIVE order i recieved in the last week. send me a pm or shoot me an email at julian_dude@hotmail.com if you have any concerns...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Still waiting on my 16g, would like to have an update. If you send it, please let me have a tracking number. I was told you were going to send it on monday 4/26. I text you my address, please let me know if you need me to send it again. payment sent on March 5. email me at; for instant reply, aochoa@medtekcontrancting.com. Thank you. Edited by AlexNYC

Still waiting on my 16g, would like to have an update. If you send it, please let me have a tracking number. I was told you were going to send it on monday 4/26. I text you my address, please let me know if you need me to send it again. payment sent on March 5. email me at; alexanderochoa@yahoo.com or for instant reply, aochoa@medtekcontrancting.com. Thank you.

Waiting on my 18g and exhaust housing as well. Said he would ship it friday have not heard anything from him. Seems like a very busy guy :shrug:

Yeah, waiting on my Evo3 16g still as well, he said he was waiting on the machine shop and that was on the 27 of April, so he should be getting some done here soon.

?

I though I would post this for everyone. I'm sorry if this is crossing any lines, not my intention. I send Julian a message concerning my purchased. I realized he might be going thru stuff as anyone would. I have no problem on waiting as long as he doesn't forget us. Julian, no disrespect to you, I though I would let the rest know that you haven't forgot us. Thank you, hope you find something.

ragdoll_unlimited ?

Sent Today, 12:57 AM

?

im really sorry, what can i do to reassure you? dont worry about it, i just have alot of stuff going on and im trying to make you guys my number 1 priority.

??

?????

Group:

Members

18-June 09

Edited by AlexNYC

Need a little guidance for choosing a turbo upgrade.

I have an 87 Conquest running a stock 12a on stock internals and head (with jet valves) but have installed the following upgrades:

1) upgraded fuel mapping (from 88-89), new fuel filters, stock pump.

2) flex downpipe, high flow cat and 3" exhaust, Magnaflow muffler.

3) *DM HP kit, OVCP, crankvent kit, K&N Filter.

4) MSD Red Coil, new 7mm wires, plugs, and distributor cap.

5) lightened flywheel and stage II clutch.

6) upgraded intercooler and piping.

7) MBC and Turbo XS BOV.

My car runs excellent, runs cool, and no issues at all to speak of over the past 2 years.

I kicks fairly hard at low RPM (set at 12psi) but like all 12a's it falls on it's face on the mid-high end. I'm not boosting all the time, but have to admit I want more "pull" on the mid-high end when I do get on it.

Other than to replace the stock head at some point, the turbo is the only upgrade left I plan to do on my car.

Can I hear from some SQ members?

Need a little guidance for choosing a turbo upgrade.

I have an 87 Conquest running a stock 12a on stock internals and head (with jet valves) but have installed the following upgrades:

1) upgraded fuel mapping (from 88-89), new fuel filters, stock pump.

2) flex downpipe, high flow cat and 3" exhaust, Magnaflow muffler.

3) *DM HP kit, OVCP, crankvent kit, K&N Filter.

4) MSD Red Coil, new 7mm wires, plugs, and distributor cap.

5) lightened flywheel and stage II clutch.

6) upgraded intercooler and piping.

7) MBC and Turbo XS BOV.

My car runs excellent, runs cool, and no issues at all to speak of over the past 2 years.

I kicks fairly hard at low RPM (set at 12psi) but like all 12a's it falls on it's face on the mid-high end. I'm not boosting all the time, but have to admit I want more "pull" on the mid-high end when I do get on it.

Other than to replace the stock head at some point, the turbo is the only upgrade left I plan to do on my car.

Can I hear from some SQ members?

i think you might like a small 16g, fast spool and good pull all the way up top.

the reason the evo3 is such a great turbo is because of the flow it produces and how fast it makes it. on the g54b it would be a very good combo, the only problem is that it spools to quickly. when it comes into boost it turns and immediate 26psi out and some people may not like the instant max boost response they get.

what exactly is a evo 3? why does it spool so quick? is it a s16g?

12a $175

14g $275

16g $325

evo3 16g td05h $400

17c $400

19c $500

fp green$600

for the option of $100 i offer td05h upgrades for the 17c and the 19c. i also take money off for more than one core exchange!

can you post pics of these that you offer?

no its a tdo5 exhaust wheel and a evo3 16g turbing wheel which is bigger than a super 16g. it spools so fast because the exhaust wheel is the same size as the stock 12a

i see. i should have the done to one of the 12a's i sent you. sounds like a easier upgrade not having to machine the turbine housing for a bigger wheel, just the compressor housing.