Moving sale parts galore

jared01

I am selling everything i have for my '87 starion. Have many things and willing to get rid of cheap I live Ft.Collins Colorado, 80526 I am willing to negotiate on all parts so don't be afraid to make an offer!! I am moving to Australia on January 3ed so all HAS to go! Everything with new in box means it has never been bolted o

Rolling chassis

old ecu with no boost cut off 89 and stock 87

2 transmissions (87 and 89)

extra rims

boost compensating fuel pressure regulator new in box

stock gauges with 30 vacuum and 30 boost inlaid in old boost location

steel braided oil supply and oil return lines new in box

engine grounding kit new in box

intercooler tested to 30 psi

any parts off a 1987 Mitsubishi starion

extra rear trunk glass

extra windowes

E-MAIL me at jared7467@hotmail.com for price questions would prefer not to ship but will on smaller items

Edited by jared01

Where are you located at?

Per the forum rules:

"3. State your location. If you're worried about privacy, at least provide a general location (City/State or Zip Code). If this information is in your profile, that will be considered adequate. Failure to do so will result in deletion of your thread."

Also if you want to sell your parts quickly you have a much better chance by listing a price here.

Just trying to help out.

i know it says you dont want to ship but would you ship the turbo timer and harness it would fit in one of the usps small flat rate boxes i have paypal ready to go if youre willing and youre price is right

Turbo timer and harness for $100 that includes shipping! never used still in box!

How much for the Stage 3 clutch 6 puck sprung disk with new pilot and throw out bearing plus shipping to 92630. do you have pictures?

How 'bout the motor how much?

For the clutch set up it will be $150 that will include shipping. I paid 300 for it new. I want $2000 for the motor I have put $3500 into it easily but shipping will be outrageous pick up is preferred willing to negotiate an motor a little comes with motor stand too. Let me now asap what u want so i can pack and ship out asap!

Edited by jared01

Jared,

How much for the steel braided supply and return lines, delivered to Florida? Are these the ones for the Turbo? Also who was the supplier?

Good luck in Australia.

Rgds,

Jms

Edited by Jms

Jared,

How much for the steel braided supply and return lines, delivered to Florida? Are these the ones for the Turbo? Also who was the supplier?

Good luck in Australia.

Rgds,

Jms

Yes these are the ones for the turbo! I ordered them a while ago from ebay not sure who from i think moheekin. they will be $80 that includes shipping!

What brand is the clutch and is it a 240mm?

Sent you a PM

It is a 2400mm made to fit the '88 '89 starquest. I also have a fidenza flywheel. the 6 puck is a clutch net and the pressure plate is 2100lb not sure who by comes with new pilot and throw out. clutch kit is $150 that includes shipping let me know if ur interested in anything else

Edited by jared01

Location?!!

Tried calling your cell but no answer. It's Christmas, so maybe you weren't available. My area code is the same as yours. I may be able to pick something up, like the engine?

What condition is the engine, new, never ran, etc...? It is on a stand, but that doesn't really say much?

Were the rotating parts balanced? What size bearings are in it, what is the bore size, and if stock, what prep was done to the cylinders. Was the block properly cleaned out at the machine shop, like acid dipped. Did the shop assemble it? etc...

Please elaborate on the work performed, etc...?

What condition is the engine, new, never ran, etc...? It is on a stand, but that doesn't really say much?

Were the rotating parts balanced? What size bearings are in it, what is the bore size, and if stock, what prep was done to the cylinders. Was the block properly cleaned out at the machine shop, like acid dipped. Did the shop assemble it? etc...

Please elaborate on the work performed, etc...?

brand new never ran on a motor stand crank was balanced after rebuild. had all the bearings replaced (crank and rod). It was put together by US performance and machine in Loveland Colorado. it has Wiseco piston kit K555M92 compression height: 1.039 Bore size: 3.622. 274 street strip cam in a new maranal head with 1mm oversized intake and exhaust valves. 1.6 ratio roller rockers. New valve springs arp rod and head bolts. have all specs for pistons and cam. Engine was acid washed and cleaned block was honed and decked. enging has been inside and lubricated and in a plastic bag for safe storage.

Jared

Very good, thanks for the info! I am contemplating going up there to get it, but I don't know if I can get a truck to do it with. We'll see.

So you have to get rid of it this week? I'll call you again. Or you can call me, no problem.

I am selling everything i have for my '87 starion. Have many things and willing to get rid of cheap I live Ft.Collins Colorado, 80526 I am willing to negotiate on all parts so don't be afraid to make an offer!! I am moving to Australia on January 3ed so all HAS to go! Everything with new in box means it has never been bolted on!

fully built motor: w/ motor stand

8:1 pistons

274 cam

balance shaft elimination

shot peened rods

arp rod bolts

maranal head port and polished

oversize valves

mpi intake- sold

Rolling chassis

old ecu with no boost cut off 89 and stock 87

2 transmissions (87 and 89)

turbo timer apex w/harness new in box

extra rims

fidenza flywheel new in box

boost compensating fuel pressure regulator new in box

Stage 3 clutch 6 puck sprung disk with new pilot and throw out bearing new inbox

stock gauges with 30 vacuum and 30 boost inlaid in old boost location

dizzy distributor new in box

steel braided oil supply and oil return lines new in box

water pump new in box

engine grounding kit new in box

intercooler tested to 30 psi

any parts off a 1987 Mitsubishi starion

extra rear trunk glass

extra windowes

E-MAIL me at jared7467@hotmail.com for price questions would prefer not to ship but will on smaller items

Just a reference post.