stock and aftermarket parts for sale

Xtreme Industries

Hello everyone

since the car is no longer here, i am selling what i was able to salvage from her berfore the insurance company took her away. i am going to try to sell the parts here. seeing as i live in canada and shipping will be slightly higher, i am going to do my best and compensate by selling at what i would consider a lower price.

here is what i have available;

-1987 conquest tail lights - lenses are good but they should be separated and refinished inside, no gaskets - 30.00 + shipping

-secondary air box with chromed pipe that goes to exhaust - 10.00 + shipping

-Trillogy hood struts -one clip plastic broke but doesnt affect operation - 65.00 + shipping

-black sunvisors out of an 88 conquest with no sunroof - mint - 25.00 + shipping

-Trillogy Turbo fuel injectors - 650 / 950 with spacers and bolts - 120.00 + shipping

-MK1 manual boost controler - 15.00 + shipping

-new injector pig tails there sre 2, pic only shows one - 6.00 + shipping

-new *DM lower silicone rad hose - blue - 15.00 + shipping

-new Oscar braided power steering lines - feed line and return line with heat shield - 110.00 + shipping

-conquest floor mats - decent condition - 25.00 + shipping

-K&N air filter - have 2, both used - 15.00 ea + shipping

-AC controller from an 85 - silver still intack but bubbling on the auto button - 25.00 + shipping

-used differential mounts - still in good shape - 18.00 + shipping

-dash defrost vents - no cracks - 10.00 + shipping

-outcast single din stereo panel with 3 gauge holes above the stereo - comes with adapter harness - 40.00 + shipping

-1987 FSM - both books - 25.00 + shipping

-exhaust manifold - no cracks that i can see, would probably need to be surfaced - 30.00 + shipping

-factory radio - unknown condition, came with car - 10.00 + shipping

-stock stereo suround panel - typical crack in top righ corner but no missing pieces - 5.00 + shipping

-88 tranny with shifter - shipping would be quite high - out of the conquest with 23000 miles but i personally have never tested it - 75.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-88 torque tube from same wrecked car - 35.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-88 drive shaft from same car - 35.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-14G-TD05H turbo - was a brand new unit when istalled in spring, not a rebuild - 275.00 + shipping

-SHP front wheels, one bent and need to be straightened, the other is good to go, clear coat peeling on both a little - 65.00 plus shipping no tires

let me know what you are interested in buying. i have pictures but i need to size them and someone needs to tell me how to post them here, or i can email them to whom ever is interested, just shoot me your email via PM.

thanks;

PM me your address

my paypal account is hwagner@bcmp.ca, please add 3.9% to all transactions to cover paypal fees. i didnt realise there are fees involved.

Edited by Xtreme Industries

Interested in the following:

-lower shores fuel rail with braided feed and return lines with mookeeh electric fuel pressure gauge and sending unit tapped into the rail - 85.00 + shipping

-MK1 urethane suspension bushing kit - new - 100.00 + shipping

-MK1 front and rear strut bars - rear bar has been drilled and a teather anchor for child seat has been mounted - few scratches here and there - 90.00 + shipping

Hello everyone

since the car is no longer here, i am selling what i was able to salvage from her berfore the insurance company took her away. i am going to try to sell the parts here. seeing as i live in canada and shipping will be slightly higher, i am going to do my best and compensate by selling at what i would consider a lower price.

here is what i have available;

-1987 conquest tail lights - lenses are good but they should be separated and refinished inside, only one harness and no gaskets - 30.00 + shipping

-secondary air box with chromed pipe that goes to exhaust - 10.00 + shipping

-Trillogy hood struts -one clip plastic broke but doesnt affect operation - 65.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-black sunvisors out of an 88 conquest with no sunroof - mint - 25.00 + shipping

-lower shores fuel rail with braided feed and return lines with mookeeh electric fuel pressure gauge and sending unit tapped into the rail - 85.00 + shipping (slae pending)

-Trillogy Turbo fuel injectors - 650 / 950 with spacers and bolts - 120.00 + shipping (slae pending)

-new mitsu under hood fuel filter - 10.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-MK1 urethane suspension bushing kit - new - 100.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-MK1 front and rear strut bars - rear bar has been drilled and a teather anchor for child seat has been mounted - few scratches here and there - 90.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-new mitsu ball joints - 50.00 + shipping

-new front inner and outer wheel bearings and seals - 20.00 + shipping

-MK1 manual boost controler - 15.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-new injector pig tails there sre 2, pic only shows one - 10.00 + shipping

-new *DM lower silicone rad hose - blue - 15.00 + shipping

-new Oscar braided power steering lines - feed line and return line with heat shield - 125.00 + shipping

-Trillogy Turbos adjustable fuel pressure regulator - used for 2 months with no issues - 60.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-new AC 3 gauge panel - cant remember who made it but it was someone here fabricating them 3 years ago - 15.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-new throttle body rebuild kit - have 2 - 12.00 ea + shipping (1 sale pending)

-conquest floor mats - decent condition - 25.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-K&N air filter - have 2, both used - 20.00 ea + shipping

-AC controller from an 85 - silver still intack but bubbling on the auto button - 30.00 + shipping

-used differential mounts - still in good shape - 18.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-dash defrost vents - no cracks - 10.00 + shipping

-AC trim piece - 3.00 + shipping

-outcast single din stereo panel with 3 gauge holes above the stereo - comes with adapter harness - 45.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-1987 FSM - both books - 35.00 + shipping

-88-89 steering wheel - in good shape - buttons supposedly work but didnt have the chance to try them - 25.00 + shipping

-exhaust manifold - no cracks that i can see, would probably need to be surfaced - 40.00 + shipping

-factory radio - unknown condition, came with car - 10.00 + shipping

-stock stereo suround panel - typical crack in top righ corner but no missing pieces - 5.00 + shipping

-88 tranny with shifter - shipping would be quite high - out of the conquest with 23000 miles but i personally have never tested it - 75.00 + shipping

-88 torque tube from same wrecked car - 35.00 + shipping

-88 drive shaft from same car - 35.00 + shipping

-stock 12a turbo from the 88 conquest - 100.00 + shipping

-14G-TD05H turbo - was a brand new unit when istalled in spring, not a rebuild - 350.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-*DM 3" exhaust with flex pipe in the down pipe, test pipe (no cat) and aero chamber muffler - buyer will need to decide where they would like it to be cut - 175.00 + shipping

let me know what you are interested in buying. i have pictures but i need to size them and someone needs to tell me how to post them here, or i can email them to whom ever is interested, just shoot me your email via PM.

thanks;

PM me your address

my paypal account is hwagner@bcmp.ca

i am very interested in the boost controller if u dont get rid of it

Let me know if these fall through:

-new AC 3 gauge panel - cant remember who made it but it was someone here fabricating them 3 years ago - 15.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-MK1 manual boost controler - 15.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-outcast single din stereo panel with 3 gauge holes above the stereo - comes with adapter harness - 45.00 + shipping (sale pending)

If so I'll be next in line.

i will do my best to get these quotes in a timely manner. i am working 3 jobs right now and have limited time so it might take a few days to get things packaged.

as for multiple requests for the same part, i will give the first responder time to decide, then if they dont buy i will move on to the next person who requested the part and so on.

thanks for your patience. i am picking up a bunch of cardboard for packaging today so i will start from the top.

Interested in the TB Rebuild kit and Fuel filter.

Throw it in a flat rate box and give me a quote.

Thanks,

D.Clark

sorry D.Clark, there are no flat rate boxes here in canada. but i will box it up and get a quote, just pm me you zip or full address and will do it a soon as i have time.