StarquestRescue

Highly Boosted

• 3 weeks later...

I bought some friction discs to tighten up my posi unit during my 3.90 gear swap. The discs were well priced, shipped fast, and in very good condition. I recommend buying from StarquestRescue as he is a man of his word.

The discs also did exactly what he and I both thought they would. The posi is as tight as it can be without being fully locked up. I am very happy with the results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
John hooked me up with a very nice center console at a very reasonable price,very well packed and imformative from beginning to end of the transaction,great guy to deal with, A+ for StarquestRescue. Edited by scottygibb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked up a CV axle from Starquest Rescue, it was in great shape and cheap. He shipped it fast and also gave me some good info to save me a mistake or two.

A++ Would definitely buy again from Starquest Rescue.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought a column switch assembly from SQR, something almost nobody wanted to bother pulling. Price was great, shipped it fast and it was packed well with bubble wrap. Of course he's a major help to everybody on the boards as well. A++

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...