Billet Aluminum Head for G54B

vader-tsi

I am listing the place that built the head for Sakura Racing in Puerto Rico.  That is the world's fastest Mitsu.  7.86 @ 161mph.

Bamber Racing

3884 Highway D

Bolivar, MO 65613

(417)326-8616

They built two of them for Sakura.  The price tag is $15,000 each.

Cool!  Ohh yeah, thats from the spec sheet......the billet head with the 'stock' valves....lol.

Don't believe everything you read peoples, the fastest are the quietest.

Take care

Shawn

where does it say STOCK HEAD?

Ya I'm sure Sakura is real tight lipped because otherwise all the thousands of G54B racers would be anxiouisly awaiting Sakura to slip their secrets out so they can take over the race scene when no one in the race world gives any credit or gives a hoot about the G54B. LOL!

Maybe Kenny Tran or Craig Paisley might get wind of Sakuras set up and dump their powertrains for a 2.6L. LOL!

See sarcasim can work both ways.

A friend of mine has a CNC machine. He can do whatever I want for a price. He's not that good of a friend! Or, at least he's not stupid. The chunk of aluminum to start with would be around $1K+.

Also, Sakura has no reason to lie. That's for fools way below their caliber. They may be tight lipped on some things, but whatever they come out & say, is true. Like we have been saying, the Marnal head can't take a much bigger valve than 49mm max. Sakura makes their power by flowing everything through as much and as fast as possible.

I heard they use the JV head, and have another spark plug in that hole? LOL! Man, that might be a good idea? Plumb nitrous through there? Man, anybody got a bunch of old JV heads? Ha!

I heard they use the JV head, and have another spark plug in that hole? LOL! Man, that might be a good idea? Plumb nitrous through there? Man, anybody got a bunch of old JV heads? Ha!

I guess that would qualify as "direct port" injection ;D

A friend of mine has a CNC machine. He can do whatever I want for a price. He's not that good of a friend! Or, at least he's not stupid. The chunk of aluminum to start with would be around $1K+.

Also, Sakura has no reason to lie. That's for fools way below their caliber. They may be tight lipped on some things, but whatever they come out & say, is true. Like we have been saying, the Marnal head can't take a much bigger valve than 49mm max. Sakura makes their power by flowing everything through as much and as fast as possible.

That's what I'm sayin'! :)

Like some measly valves on a G54B are going to be a huge international hush hush secret.  LOL!

• 1 month later...
i met mr. sokura and some other guy i dont know what his name was at  the nopi nationals at atlanta motor speedway. the guy i talked to (since mr.sokura speaks spanish and i dont) he was a translater and was telling me what mr sokura was saying.  i was standing there looking at his car with my own 2 eyes.  there was no extra spark plug, there was just 4 plug wires on what he told me was the stock distributor, with the vac. advance weights fixed in place. we didnt talk about valve sizes but he did tell me the head was special made and it didnt use jet valves(naturally). he told me they used a mitsu oil pump and he stressed majorly on  dont use anything but factory mitsu. he told me about the alcohol injection system and the turbo set up. there was no secret  super valves or plugs or anything of the sort. they just knew how to build a engine way the hell better than most anyone else.

if i was to make one from scratch. i would try to replicated the supra head in a 4 cyl configuration, including the valvetrain. this way some parts will be able to reused from the supra head and all the design work is already done.

i met mr. sokura and some other guy i dont know what his name was at  the nopi nationals at atlanta motor speedway. the guy i talked to (since mr.sokura speaks spanish and i dont) he was a translater and was telling me what mr sokura was saying.  i was standing there looking at his car with my own 2 eyes.  there was no extra spark plug, there was just 4 plug wires on what he told me was the stock distributor, with the vac. advance weights fixed in place. we didnt talk about valve sizes but he did tell me the head was special made and it didnt use jet valves(naturally). he told me they used a mitsu oil pump and he stressed majorly on  dont use anything but factory mitsu. he told me about the alcohol injection system and the turbo set up. there was no secret  super valves or plugs or anything of the sort. they just knew how to build a engine way the hell better than most anyone else.

That's exactly how they meant about not spilling their SECRET ;)

Joe