- From spare instrument panel. NO CRACKS or SCRATCHES.
- Clean & only imperfections are friction marks where covered up by console outer shroud.
- I did not polish, but shouldn't need it. 9/10 condition since not NIB and at least circa 89 or before.
MSD Tach Adapter 8920 $40 shipped
- From spare instrument
- Works with SDS, MSD Ignition box, & Hall sensor pickup), others TBD per MSD.
Hydrolic Roller Rocker Set (1.6 ratio) $40 shipped
- Don't need anymore since I'm "rockin" 1.55s for the Magna cam.
- good lifters included
- good rollers, no restrictions or binding
Front strut isolators aka "top hats", bearings, or mounts $30 shipped
- On the car for less than 10,000 miles with Tokico Blues which crapped out after sitting.
- Rode great, but going with D2s. Bearings are "smooth...like butta"
Rear Camber Plates $60 shipped
- Worked great. Unknown manufacturer. Solid but some use visible.
- Rears only.
U-Joints (2 of them) Beck/Arnley $40 shipped for the pair
- New in box, backup set. Never used.
- 1 has no grease fitting/zirk. Solid casting (arguably stronger), other has grease fitting
- Labeled as BECK / ARNLEY, but they are made by GMB, as stamped
(I couldn't find a price on these, so if you do, lmk and I'll beat it)
Thermostat Housing (from 83?) $15 shipped
- Has the longer neck with coolant hose nipple & temp sensor bung.
- Could use a quick sandblast to clean up
- I got this on accident & didn't need this type.
Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Fuel Pressure Gauge & Mounting Cup $20 shipped
- Was mounted on cowl, in great shape.
- Looked & worked great but I got a steal on an electronic one for inside.
- pic upon request
Gauge panels for replacing console gauges with Autometer, etc.
- CNC milled plastic or 6061 aluminum $55 / $100 shipped
Here it is compare to the other one I'm using. Different fit:
Edited by mstieg, 25 January 2015 - 04:41 PM.