1. a pic of your Car
2. Front wheel dimensions
3. Front spacer dimension if used
4. Front tire dimension
5. If coilovers w/ cut spring perches are necessary on the front
6. Rear wheel dimensions
7. Rear spacer dimension if used
8. Rear tire dimension
9. If coilovers w/ cut spring perches are necessary on the rear
lastly.... please do not muck the thread up. Personally I'd like for you all to post the above only. No questions unless you feel it is pertinant to the thread.
No "what kind of tires" or "where did you get those" "damn..... those are tight dawg!" or those would look better in black"
I know there are still going to be people in the BS section asking if certain rims will fit. Rather than going through it all, we can just post this link.
EDIT: Ok I can add mine now that I have it sorted out. I don't have any pics of the car sitting still but these still show a bit.
2. 17x9 +25
3. 15mm spacer
4. 275/40/17 Kumho VictoRacer
5. Cosmo Coilovers w/ cut perches. There is very little room betweel the tire and the strut. I can't even fit my pinky finger between them so make sure your wheels bearings are tight. Front fenders could use a roll IF you plan on putting high stresses on it. During normal autocrosses I haven't had any problems but, in the pic above, the landing scraped the tire up. Also, If your running street tires you don't want to go with 275mm wide up front. They have a thicker sidewalls and WILL cause clearance issues.
6. 17x9 +25
7. 1" I believe. They're Dereks old spacers.
8. 275/40/17 Kumho VictoRacer
9. Cosmo Coilovers w/ cut perches. Not sure if its necessary. No roll needed.
295's will fit if your using race tires. 315's won't fit in the fenders. I haven't tried 305's yet. These tires are over kill so don't expect improvements in turns. They're good if your going in a straightline though.
Edited by Sully, 23 August 2008 - 12:10 PM.