!!!!!!!! EBAY SOON !!!!!!! 2jz powered conquest 10sec street car 600+WHP

Highly Boosted

$14,000 FIRM

I have had this car for ten years now and had lots of fun with it. The car was all stock when I bought it. The car was repainted when I bought it and it is still in great shape. The car does have a couple of small dings and there is a little bubble rust starting to show. Nothing major but just wanted to be clear that this is not a 15k paint job that was just done. (See pics) Some of the pictures are not current but not much has changed on the car. The paint was chiped on the corner of the air dam and I had touch up paint mixed up so that looks good now. It was not cracked just paint chiped from flex. The body has over 100k on it and the drive train has about 5-6k on it since the complete rebuild. There is about 10k on the suspention and brakes from the resto. Nothing but the best quality parts was used. There is soooooo many hours of labor stuck in this car. It runs great and pulls RELLY HARD. It is a turn key car. There is tons of money invested in just parts, and countless hours of labor. I have a couple of tunes but none of them are perfect. I have a 93oct (No ethnoal) tune that is safe up to 22psi and a couple of E-85 tunes that were good up to 29psi. Both tunes need some work on cold start idle. I think there might be a coil starting to take a crap because once you drive around for a while and heat soak everything it will drop spark for a millasec but it only does it cruising so it might be in the tune as well. Its been like this for a while and can hardly notice it but i want to be honest about EVERYTHING. I have driven it 90% of the time on the E-85 tune and never had any problems with it. It is currently back on 93 octane so you dont need to try to find e85 stations if the buyer was to drive it a long distance home. I have I swaped out the 6 bolt axles (88-89) to the 4 bolt axles (pre87)because one of the inner cv's was giving me a vibration and I wanted to make sure it was just an axle. The diff that is in there right now has a leaky pinnion seal. Its not bad but it is wet. I have 4:62 gears for it but have not got around to putting them in yet. I was going to buy all new diff bearings and restack the LSD plates and take care of the axle vibration. The car comes with all the 89 axle parts and ALL my starquest parts that i have collected in the last 12 years. The car also comes with my labtop power inverter and everything needed for it. Its just a cheap dell but it works great for tuning and such. I wanted a scary fast conquest that i could daily drive and not need to worry about leaving me and my kids stranded somewhere. Thats why I swaped in the 2jzgte engine and the R154 trans. This was the FIRST conquest that we know of that was succesfully swaped. There has been others who now have followed me in this swap now that they know that everything fits so nicely. There is a electric fuel pressure gauge in the A piller but the leds burned out but I have a new replacement for it. I just had the tires rebalanced and a allignment done. The front tires are a little choped due to needing the allignment. The odo says 36k but it does have over 100k on the body. If the buyer wants it shipped i will do everything I can do in helping safely shipping this car. The car ran 11.2 at 128.5MPH on a 245 tire, should be mid to high 10's on the slicks. I have dyno sheets and track times. Car is daily driven at 515WHP and 553tq but is more like 580whp and 560tq due to boost problems on the dyno. Best 60ft was 1.6 and almost pulled the front tires off the ground. I have been having some boost spike issues with it when I try to run 25+psi. Its fine if you make a pull from 1st throught 5th or 2nd trought 5th but If you put it down in 3rd or 4th ect it will spike way up. 23-24psi and less is just fine. Its just when you have it set at say 28psi and you put it down in 3rd or higher it will spike up. There is no boost leaks and the WG is just fine. I had a HKS gate on it and I thought it might be bad so i bought the Tial and same thing. 22psi will still smoke the 275's at 40mph Lets just say I had the car sideways at 60mph on the drag ratials on 27psi. When it was dynoed at West Bend DYNO Tunning it hit 27psi at only 4,500rpms and made 515 WHP at 4500rpms but the boost fell back off and the numbers went down. I am only selling it because i am building a Lexus IS300 turbo. I need a 4 door toy for the kids. They still fit in the conquest but its tight. This is a very very RARE car that is well built. I was daily driving it for a while but like i said its to tight for a every day driver with 2 kids. There is a wet nos kit complete with bottle heater, dual outlet purge (comes out wiper sprayers) and almost every jet from 35hp to 150hp I have only rans 2 1/2 bottles throught it. 1 bottle on 50 shot and 1 1/2 with a 75 shot. I will include the complete nos kit for an extra $500 other wise it will be removed from the car.

LIST OF MODS

2jzgte Engine (us block)

*DM Crank Vents with silicone hoses

ARP head studs

ARP main studs

ARP rod bolts

NEW oem pistons and rings

ACL race series bearings

NEW oem oil pump

NEW oem water pump

NEW oem timming tensioner and all idlers

NEW oem timming belt

HKS adj cam gears

NEW oem cranks sensor

NEW oem cam sensors

New power steering pump

Head was completly rebuilt

All OEM toyota gaskets

Garrett T4 turbo 5% smaller than a 60-1 .70A/R cold .58A/R hot also water cooled

-4 turbo oil feed line with restrictor

-12 oil drain

TIAL wastegate 44mm

Greddy pulleys

2.5-2 3/4in polished alum IC piping

HUGE front mount Intercooler 3in in/out

TIAL 50mm bov

*DM 2nd gen 3in mandrel bent exhaust with braided flex pipe and v-band flange on dp

Apexi N1 muffler 3in inlet and 4.5in out

Griffin Alum rad made just for the starquest

flexlite slim cooling fans

Reline water wetter

Stedebani Poly engine mounts

Outcast Air diversion panel GP

Last new hood mat in the USA and on an 83 hood too

DRIVE LINE

ACT extreame pressure plate

ACT 6puck disk sprung 100 miles (some chatter its a puck)

All new clutch hub and related parts

resurfaced 1JZ flywheel 100 miles

New 1jz bell housing

Custom short shifter

R-154 trans

New trans mount

Royal purple fluids

New clutch slave

New R154 1 piece drive shaft with spicer 1350? joints

Drive shaft loop

4:62 gears "not installed"

Extra LSD diffs (4 or 5) and related parts are included

New stock diff mounts (poly ones would not take the drive line shock at the drag strip and caused the axles to snap. Never snaped one since I went back to stock rubber ones)

FUEL SYSTEM

Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump

-10 stainless braided feed line with AN fittings

Aeromotive 100 micron -10 filter

-6 return line

Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

1,000cc injectors

pro flow fuel rail dual feed -8

Haltech E11V2 EMS with 93 and E85 maps

Zitronix wideband o2 with display and nice datalogging software

for an extra $500 i will leave the wet nitrous system in the car. I have 35-150hp jets Bottle heater, pressure switch, dual purge, fogger 2 nozzle

SUSPENSION

FULL poly bushing kit (almost every bushing)

Everything was striped and repainted

Timken wheel bearings “inner/outer” and seals

Synthetic grease

Suspension techniques sway bars front and back poly bushings “much bigger than stock” Front not installed fitment issue

Poly sway bar end links front and back

SHP struts and springs

S&M triangulated front strut tower brace

S&M rear strut tower brace (not installed yet)

17x9 and 17x10.5 chrome cobra R rims “not a scratch on them”

275/40ZR17 rear 255/40ZR17 front, BFG G-force sport tires, Front tire are almost new and rears are getting there

Chrome lug nuts and locking lugs and chrome valve stem sleeves

BRAKES

Abs elimination

New master cly

Flushed complete brake system with dot 4 synthetic fluid

New calipers with new mounting pins

cross drilled and slotted rotors

Axis metal master pads up front

Axis deluxe rear pads

All stainless brake hoses

line lock/roll stop

INTERIOR

Auto meter 5in monster tack with shift light

Turbosmart boost controler

Dual pod A-pillar

Blue Ice fuel pressure gauge with Hi/Low memory recall

Zeitronix Wideband 02 with monitor and all data logging soft ware and cables also displays Boost/vac, A/F, RPM’s

Blitz Fatt turbo timer

Faze boost gauge mounted in factory cluster

Iequus back-Lit white faced volt gauge in cluster

Iequus back-Lit white faced temp gauge in cluster

Iequus back-Lit white faced oil pressure gauge in cluster

http://www.iequus.com/products.php?category_id=100_105

gel cell battery mounted in trunk

Yellow shift boot

tayler alum battey box in trunk

morso battey shut off switch

Hyundai Tiburon front seat with conquest head rest. Much softer than stock

STEREO

Kenwood HDC-X579 CD player with remote

New Kenwood hatch speakers

Kicker door and dash speakers 7 years old, top of the line back then

3 sets of stinger directional RCA’s New

All Top of the line twisted stinger speaker wire New

0/1 gauge stinger power cable

PPI 4 channel amp powering door and hatch speakers 50 watts RMS

Dash speakers are powered off the head unit

Extras FACTORY frame rail replacement “pass side I think” oig is getting pretty crapy

I have one switch blade key

I also have a spare r154 trans that needs work and the 2jz A/C compressor

I have the top windshield molding but it’s not installed yet. And the windshield just got cracked on the pass side. NOT PICTURED

Crap load of spare parts 10X30 storage unit full is included in the sale if you want

Everything that is starquest related that is pictured comes with the car!!!

MORE PICS a must see of the whole restoration

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/highlyboosted/

here's some videos of the beast in action

Edited by Highly Boosted

I want it. One day my friend I will either have this one or pour my tears and blood into building one. Mark my words this will be me one day. Bump for an awesome quest y'all . . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Edited by jwbrocloud

I want it. One day my friend I will either have this one or pour my tears and blood into building one. Mock my words this will be me one day. Bump for an awesome quest y'all . . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you mean "mark my words"?

sweet car btw ;)

does the car still have all the neccessary legal equipment (wiper, functional windows, heat, lights, etc...)??

yes it does. The only thing that has not been finished yet is the A/C and the cruse control needs to be put back on if the new buyer would like it. The NOS purge comes out both wiper sprayers but i figured if the car had that meny bugs on the window the whole car should be washed.

Well I would do a trade + cash for a fox body mustang, IS 300, surpa or even up for a 03,04 cobra or a turboed is300

So, why sell then go right back into the performance game? Just stay with the ultimate. you got he ultimate motor hands down in the ultimate platform. what more do you want?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
$17,000

I am just waiting for our house to be built...if you have this car available in 90days I will buy it! I wanted to get it now but my wife tripped. If I can somehow swing it sooner I will drive out to get it.

• 2 weeks later...
every one pms me saying they want it and so far no one with cash. Go figure. It will be going on ebay soon. I just want to get a couple of things takeing care of before i let it go. accepting offers OVER 10k On 93oct it still get 25+mpg

:( :( :(

I just don't see what you could need more that costs 10k than that amazing piece of machinery.

If I was on my own in life...i would easily live in a beat up trailer house just to drive that thing.

boggie its any offer OVER 10k and I will think about it.

starwolf you dont need to live in a trailer just to drive it. You just need to drive to wisconsin lol

starquestjoe thanks but im going to pass.

And the frame rail needs to stay with the car because the one that on my car should be replaced.

Im just getting tired of it and could use the money more. I have plenty of toys to play with and only so much time and want to get debt free before I buy my house. This is a very hard thing for me to do. After 10 years it seems to be a part of me. lol