AC/Alternator bracket

Mech
    By Mech,
    Looking for the large heavy bracket that holds the AC compressor and the alternator to the engine. Also need the AC tensioner pulley that bolts to the left side of the head.

87 front Seats black in good condition

Mech
    By Mech,
    Looking for 87 front Seats black in good condition. I am in Sacramento California. Willing to travel up 3 hours in any direction. 

When converting away from the factory intake, what are people doing w/the factory emissions/vacuum stuff?

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    The menagerie that lives in the lower rf corner where the charcoal canister is is the question for today.    What is everybody doing for PCV/ crankcase venting? Everything I’ve ever heard or done when in a turbo application is that trying to plumb pcv back into the intake will invite engine oil in, and engine oil in the intake increases the risk of detonation. I’ve been trying to see pics of other engines here, but there are only a few out there. In absense of PCV, That leaves a standard

88 Conquest {MODDED} New owner in VA

DrmMaster
    By DrmMaster,
    Hello! I'm in the Richmond VA area, New owner of this Conquest. https://starquestparts.net/1988-conquest-mpi-car-red Needless to say, I need to know who did this!!!....LOL. If anyone here has ever turned a wrench on this, could please reach out. HAHA. Also if anyone {knows a guy} in my area that can make heads or tails of a old Haltech system I would be grateful, although Im sure it only needs another hose clamp to be 100%!!!...🤪

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS