Star/Quest GROUND EFFECTS!!!!

Distorted.Clarity
    By Distorted.Clarity,
    ok i heard info about our cars having ground effects that you can put on our cars. also heard that they have to be orderd from japan. anyone every hear about this because ill be down for buying a ground effect kit. (hate the rear end of our cars to boxy, font end is kinda plain to so *shrugs*)

ebay posts on this board

travs87tsi
    By travs87tsi,
    i figured that this was the best place to post this. i am getting rather annoyed at all the people posting on this board telling us about the stuff they are selling on ebay. if i wanted to buy from ebay i would go to ebay. maybe i am wrong and this is something that is completely accepted by this board but i figured that if someone posts on this board it should be for sale on this board not another site. if this is something that annoys others as much as me then i think these posts should be ban

87 To An 88-89 ECU Upgrade

KO
    By KO,
    Posted by ADI2UDE:   "As many people that ask this and the answer is not in the FAQ as of yet.   This procedure is for 87 ONLY...86 and earlier are wired differently.   Remove the ECU from your 87.  Have the 88-89 In hand with the 87.  Go to a place where ou think there is not much static electricity around beause a static spark has the ability to destroy the ECU's.     1. Remove the covers on both ECU's, this is four screws on each one.   2. There are six screws on the bottom board of

epoxy

offalot
    By offalot,
    anyone know of any good epoxies to attach fiberglass to painted metal, I know alot of body kits use 2 sided tape but i would like something just a little more reliable.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS