Need to raise suspension

hackerace
    By hackerace,
    My problem is exactly the opposite of many people that have posted here. I need to increase my ride height by 2 to 4 inches. I am using the car for performance rally and I need to clear ruts, big boulders, and etc...

One of these days

Quest88
    By Quest88,
    I went ahead about two weeks ago and bought some of that Night Shades tail Light Blackout paint and Blacked out my Tail Lights. I think I'm the only one anyways to the Point In the next couple of years probably less than two I'm going to have alot of custom work done to my 88 quest the major things will probably be changing and updating those funky retro 80's style tail lights to a one piece blackouts with maybe Skyline style round lights when you apply the brakes. Also a new style head lights t

Fuseable Links??

Quest88
    By Quest88,
    When I first got my quest most if not all my engine wiring went to S#@*!. I guess one of the previous owners had the battery crack and let acid go all over the wiring and the fuseable links that sit in front of the relay box in the engine bay. Anyways I went to Pep Boys and bought a small fuse box replacement unit. I'll get the part number later for those who want to know. Anyways I went ahead and replaced the fuseable links with real Fuses and  some of my wiring is now replaced. So hey just to

Steering wheel controls+aftermarket stereo

backslider
    By backslider,
    Has anyone hear used thesteering wheel control adapter with a aftermarket radio? I want to buy a Alpine 7863 but I do not want to lose my radio controls.   Or has anyone installed the Diamante,galant, 3000gt oem radio and still retainted the the steering control? ???

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS