Rear Hatch Problem Cured

MyRed88TSI
    By MyRed88TSI,
    Hi All   I was having problems with the third brake light and windshield not working right.  I had ordered a used wiper motor and was installing it when i noticed that the end-of-the-strut connectors are adjustable with a little screw.  Now my  defroster brake light and wiper work perfectly.  some had posted re aligning the rear hatch but that didnt work for me.  i guess over the years they tend to slide up a bit and not make contact.  I hope this is useful to someone.  

Real specs for E2315 Fuel pump

eeaston
    By eeaston,
    I couldn't find actual specs posted anywhere on the board (Not to say they're not), so I emailed Airtex.  Results:   38 GPH (=228 lb/hr)=144 liters/hr 115-125 psi

engine swap help

bingtsi
    By bingtsi,
    ok i was a member of the old site a while back but i joined the millitary and i will finally be back home in 2 weeks and i need to work on my car. but i blew the engine right before i went in and iwas wondering what the best engine swap would be ive read alot of your posts on the v-8's, other engines i would just like some input on a good enige swap because i would like to try somthing new, i dont neccisarily want to put a v-8 in it, but i just dont know what to do, has ne one tryed a honda s200

SDS tuning

tsiman
    By tsiman,
    Hello guys!  I have the SDS 4F and im lookin for a good base to start out with for the RPM fuel and other things.  I know there are a bunch of other people on the board with this system, just looking to see what you guys have. Also, i was wondering what the AT meant.  i was out drivin the other day and it was getting a lil hot, atleast i thought........the ET was at 196 and the AT was at 106.  Is this normal?  What could the problem be?  Thanks a lot for your time!   Kevin

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS