Jump to content

    Where's the cup holder?

    Whiplash
    By Whiplash,
    Anyone tried putting a cupholder in their car. I like to have one, but not a cheap stick on type.

    Powersteering Pressure line part #s

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    Gates 369800 Goodyear 91-620   Price 65-80 USD$     Drive Belt Part #s   Gates Water Pump + Alt Belt  9385 Power steering                       9295 AC                                           9540     Since I had to order all this crap today figured I would  post the #s Hope it helps someone.

    Went a little crazy porting...Pics

    eeaston
    By eeaston,
    Well, I finished my head modifications(new Marnal head)  I hope it pays off!   I used JB to build up the port floor on the intake sides(maybe 3/16") to give me a better valve entry and short-side radius.  Then I hogged off the valve guide and fat aluminum support boss and blended the bowl.   On the exhaust side I removed the guides, shortened them 1/4" and took down the ali boss before reinstalling them.  (I should have done the same on the intake side instead of grinding the guides all the

    t3/t4 adapter plates

    Birdman19c
    By Birdman19c,
    if i can get 10 guys interested we can get em for 100+ shipping from big man dsm let me know if anyone wants to get in on it

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...