-
Images
- 0 replies
- 641 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 457 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 864 views
- Add Reply
- 86 replies
- 18033 views
- Add Reply
Will 2002 Nissan Spec V seats fit?
By Hurleysurf24,
I have an 88 tsi shp conquest and was wondering if sentra spec v seats would fit into the car (i know the seats rails would have to be modified) does anyone know ?
Jake87TSI
By the80monk,
Excellent person to do business with. He was patient with me and sent the parts as soon as he got the money. Parts were in good shape and as soon as I get my gauge pod, I will install them.
1987 conquest
By roman,
I have a 87 conquest, the wire from the ac compressor was disconnected and comparing to a 88 starion the hook is at a lead from the harness near the throttle body, the 87 does not have this lead, where is it located the mating end. There is a lead from the fender near the coil but I don't think this is where it I may be wrong please advise
virtical doors
By metalcrafters,
I have been reading your forums for a while and just got logged on. I have a custom fabrication shop in Kalispell,Mt. I am also a true mopar man at heart. Along with my cuda and charger r/t, I've started collecting conquests. For the last 3 years I have been building custom bolt on virtical door kits for people who have less popular cars.(porsche,older cars and trucks,buick etc. My kits are very high quality and I have never overcharged someone becouse it was a fad. Anyway, I have a very functio
