Jump to content

    For sale Or trade

    workinprogress
    By workinprogress,
    got a handfull of goodies for sale or trade today 1. 5 speed trans 2. driveshaft 3. posy rear 4. gauge cluster 5. areo panels behind door 6. 4 rims 7. 86 ecu 8. stock steering wheel (87Conquest) 9. 86 intake   best offer willing to trade for a turbo timer,89 ecu, air damn, 83 hood, turbo door handles, radio trim, head. or make a offer pm me and ill get back to u if posible. btw never shipped anything big before so ill try my best to see what we can agree on

    3" GM MAF ebay $25

    eviper21
    By eviper21,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-inch-GM-M...1QQcmdZViewItem   not mine just found it

    FS: Z10 Motorsports Breather Tank

    JerseyDevil
    By JerseyDevil,
    http://z10eng.com/old_site/parts/btke.jpg   Im selling the tank only which sells for 84.99.   Brand New ! Never Used !   I do not have any pictures of it as of now but it looks just like that pic up top except it already has fittings welded on it so all you have to do is apply your hoses and clamps and also has a Breather Filter on it as well.     I will take $70 shipped and no less.   paypal plus 3% to Traykrazy@yahoo.com   Im located in Newark via Elizabeth NJ. so if any guys wanna pic up for

    windshield

    tmeshleman
    By tmeshleman,
    I come back from work today (I walked because its on campus and I'm a poor college student) and there's a note under my right windshield wiper. Thats never good. It wasn't a ticket, but it was a note saying "I owe you 1 new windshield." Sure enough my windshield is smashed all to hell. :x   Anyone, it was after five so I didn't get to call any glass places, but I have a sinking suspicion I won't be able to find the glass locally. Does anyone know how difficult windshields are to get ? If

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...