Jump to content

    radio console W/AC relocated,leather shift boot and Sony

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    Send me a PM for pictures, AC face was polished and looks perfect, sony exlplode removable face CD player and nice burgundy leather shift boot! $250 OBO Scott

    18" wheels and custom adapters Pics added

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    Send me a PM for pictures these can be delivered to Pigeon forge meet $750 for new wheels and adapters, (I have $900 in the set) the adapters were made custom not cheap ebay crap these cost $200 by themselves and are hub and wheelcentric. The wheels are made in italy by fondmetal and have 3" plus polished lips I would consider partial trades for new struts, coil overs, or a good mig welder   Scotthttp://2.6liter.com//files/80/DSCI0881.JPG http://2.6liter.com//files/80/DSCI0879.JPG

    Adjustable cam gear

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    I have one adjustable cam gear for sale. Send (PM) me an email adress for pictures it has timing marks and grade 8 hardware $185 plus shipping Scott

    parts 4 sale

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    I have tried before but communication problems happened so here I go again call me at 860-706-4271 ask for dee if you can not reach me at that number try me at 860-329-3375 ask for skip or email me at bigmandsm@aol.com I also have these posted on the ccdsm.net web site     2 starion fmic 75.00 b/o 1 aeromotive fpr (NEW) 125.00***SOLD*** 1 Greddy Emanage blue w/all options 125.00 ***sold**** 1 set of 720cc inj 150.00****SOLD*** 1 apexi rev mete (like g-tech) 150.00 b/o 1 ssq bov(knock off) 50.00

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...