Jump to content

    89 SHP wheels forsale in ATLANTA

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    I have a full set of SHP wheels off my 89 that im looking to sell I perfer local since they still have good tires on them. I will post pics tomorrow. MAKE ME AN OFFER for them, no stupid offers     Ryan

    Stedebani BRFPR, never used $120 OBO.

    Technology
    By Technology,
    I bought this a while back but won't need it because I'm going with another unit, there's nothing wrong with it physically. Originally priced at 220 bucks, i bought it from a guy who got it in a GP at about 139 bucks.   So, I want 120 shipped. Now OBO. http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC01332.JPG

    Complete '88 engine wiring harness-$200, '88 ecu $70

    Technology
    By Technology,
    I have an un-cut, fully intact engine wiring harness from my 88 quest. Also I have the ecu, the relay from right next to the ECU under the dash and the resistor pack from the core-support. It all works and did 100mph in the 1/4   http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC01333.JPG (turbo is not for sale)   harness: 200 bucks ecu: 70 bucks   knock box/ignitor:20 dollars. Sold.   PM me or reply here.   Thanks   7/14/07: ECU Still for sale, wiring harness still for sale!

    Batt relocate project

    RF600
    By RF600,
    The batt tray I made http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/rf600/batttray.jpg   The battery I am using. For those of you that do not know this battery is a dry cell and half the size of a regular battery. It does not have the cca of a regular sized battery. It starts the car fine. I need now to make a box to cover the battery and give it that nice clean look. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/rf600/battrelocate.jpg[/img]

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...