Jump to content

    EDIS variable VR signal, no spark

    Albatross
    By Albatross,
    I can get a 12v square wave PIP signal with Megasquirt unplugged, but it drops to 5v when plugged in. Even witrh Megasquirt unplugged, when EDIS should still give ground pulse to coil, I get no pulse. VR signal varies in amplitude, probably due to skinny toothed wheel bolted to pulley, but it has a rested .5v on the DVOM. Can the variable VR signal cause the lack of ground pulse? I've tried 2 different modules & VR sensors, & had one module tested & verified working.

    a link to one...

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    http://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

    mechanic book

    2bar sr20
    By 2bar sr20,
    im looking for a conquest manual, not a factory manual but the one that allows me to fix stuff to the car, i cant remeber the name of the book sorry

    progress pics of my 19" wheel install.

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/55/455/0/28/19/2133028190044346493HCQYjB_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/52/452/3/1/83/2575301830044346493WZFnhV_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/50/550/1/7/28/2703107280044346493IYPakm_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/63/463/5/7/0/2014507000044346493xquocI_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/50/550/6/1/72/2963601720044346493zjmCjZ_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/63/463/2/54/60/2789254600044346493FdSryQ_th.jpg   http://thumb13.webshots.n

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...