Jump to content

    injectors for an 85

    jeremiahsux
    By jeremiahsux,
    Hi all, looking for two 850cc injectors for my starion. Cleaning has been attempted twice, they keep getting jammed up. Not sure if its age or what, but im also going to be replacing my entire hardline to the pump. 

    Red 1986 Conquest parts car - Northern California

    Tenga
    By Tenga,
    Held off on getting rid of this for a long time, originally got it to support my other Quest in the garage but was never able to get the space needed to pull parts and make much use of it.  No history and unfortunately no keys either, bought it off a buddy who ran a junkyard a few years back who didn't have the heart to crush it. Mostly complete, I've only pulled a few things off of it. The cam and rocker arms, and a part of the engine harness going to the knock box.  I think that

    Newbie who needs help with vac hoses!

    Moody
    By Moody,
    A little confused on these vacuum hoses, I have a diagram and I followed it all the way up to a solenoid valve and a hose that connects to a nipple below the 4 hoses shown on the diagram. I can’t find any diagram that tells me where the hoses go or any solid pics and I was wondering if someone could help me out! Let me know if theres any other information needed! 1984 Mitsubishi Starion LE https://kommodo.ai/i/sqhR1cXldof62w8pwpuc https://kommodo.ai/i/CpoUfgbaq1JirHHlKvAR htt

    New, first time owner.

    ReeQuest
    By ReeQuest,
    Long time admirer but first time owner. Having the car delivered this Thursday. It's a one owner, red, no sunroof, 1987 Conquest TSi, black leather interior, and it's a 5 speed. Super low mile car at just under 8k. All stock other than an 83 Starion hood.  I look forward to meeting some folks and getting this car back to new condition. It's in good shape but could use a polish, fluids changed, new tires (still on the originals) on some freshly polished wheels (bought a 2nd set), and a

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...