ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

Can Anyone explain the USED PARTS, or better yet RAGDOLL , can u explain??? what Used parts are going back in the turbos? is anything new in them? IM EXTREMELY PISSD AND CONFUSED...and if u r putting stock/used exhaust wheels back in them, i believe i sent u a complete core, so i take it U Used those exhaust wheels, to get the first load of people u ran around Done, AM I WARM... A SERIOUS SOLUTION HAS TO BE MET HERE... no more f'in fairy tales, i also want a pik of my Core,U can text it to me, i know u have my number,,,really aint much to ask...I really aint got nothing better to do than complain,CUZ I SURE AS HELL CAN WPRK ON MY car!

TIME FRAME seems About 3-4 week Till we all get our Turbos correct? if u get those wheels for FlatBrk(THANKS)in2weeks

and i want a pik of my core

tg118

Here's what I got via PM last night:

they no longer make new td05 wheels, only the compressor wheels are new along with the rebuild assemblies. if everyone wanted new exhaust wheels the average turbo would cost over $700 to rebuilt as a 16g. if everyone wanted to upgrade to the next step which is the td05h exhaust wheels then i could get them for around $80 a piece from mitsubishi. that way if anything went wrong i could easily give them a brand new wheel and everyone would be happy.

Hey Julian, what's the status on that fp green turbo that you said you were going to build up for me? That one should have an 05h wheel on it..right?

Daniel

Here's what I got via PM last night:

I was under the impression he could not get the wheels anymore thats why he asked different people if they wanted to upgrade???????????? i am very confused now

looks like i will not see my turbo no time soon now

As far as the wheel situation goes, I don't know. I have no idea why he's using me as a vessel to distribute information. Though I wasn't asked to share what he told me, I felt it was necessary. Edited by dmyers151

this gal will help you get your turbos

http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Office/ContactUs.asp

Thanks! i took a few Minutes and Called the Number that was on the page,they advised to call the County Attorney(651-438-44380) i called them explained the problem, they advised the first step is to call the EAGAN PD and file a police report (651-675-5700) they will gather the evidence and then file charges with the County attorney...also was advised to goto www.mnfindalawyer.com where they would def take the case collectively... i cant believe it has to go this far

Julian u obviously read this thread and act like we are being a Unreasonable here, WE PAID FOR A SERVICE AND WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR AN AVERAGE OF 6 MONTHS+, u answer when u want, i really think its time to get this straight, or the law will

I am leaving the last step out which is Filing with the EAGAN PD, until i get some FEEDBACK from the rest of the guys here, maybe we can have a spokesperson for the lot of us

FEEDBACK PLEASE...

I've been real quiet about this whole thing because I did see a few guys actually getting their turbo's. The problem is that some of the guys who got their turbos got a unit that either smokes or leaks because it was put together improperly or put together using incompatible parts. I run a business, I have for many years and anyone on here that has ever dealt with me knows the quality you get and how quickly you get it. Thats the most disturbing thing to me about this whole situation, the lack of quality control and the timeliness in which the product is being delivered. Back about five years when I lived in Delaware I also ran into a bad financial mess and decided to move here to North Carolina. Anyone who bought from me during that time would have never known it because I did what I needed to do to get everyone taken care of and I never compromised quality or service. There came a point when I had no shop to even work out of for a few months because everything was in storage so I STOPPED SELLING PARTS until I got back on my feet. I didn't continue taking peoples money to support myself until I got back on my feet and then as an afterthought tried to figure out how to deliver on what people paid for. I never once made my problems everyone elses problems and BELIEVE ME I had enough of them for everyone. As soon as my situation started everything was put on hold and I had to start selling everything I didn't absolutely need to support myself. To this day I'm still trying to recover those items, some things I will never recover like my vintage 427 BBC Enderlie fuel injection unit. Julian if your small business never recovers from this mess you have created you are the only one to blame.

My story starts with my good friend Roberto (Brazilboy) who referred me to Julian after he got his 19C rebuilt and although it took longer than expected he eventually got it and it worked very well. I didn't really want or need a turbo but for a month or so I went back and forth with Julian about a parts / cash deal for one of his turbos. He bought a set of injectors from me for his car back in May ($165.00) which I refunded him the money he paid and he also wanted a basic 52MM intake setup ($275.00) which I had done and shipped out to him in about a week. The turbo I was suppose to get was an externally gated 60-1 so basically the difference was $400.00 cash. Right now I have $840.00 tied up in this turbo since mid May when I Paypal'd him the balance of $400.00 and just like everyone else have got nothing to show for my money but excuses.

A few weeks ago I talked to Julian and told him I needed the turbo because I'm building a header for my car and if he didn't have the 60-1 what did he have that he could ship sooner. He told me he had a Holset HX35 "ON THE SHELF" but had to take care of everyone before me first since I was one of the last to have paid. Ok, in theory that's fair BUT if its on the shelf then why not just ship it out and get me out of his hair? I let it go at that point and went on with life. Last week my tags ran out on my car and I need to go through inspection which means now I have to redo the exhaust (add a high flow cat / flex pipe, etc...) so I call him back and ask if he can just ship me the HX-35 turbo so I can get everything mocked up, this way I can do it once so to say but yet another excuse. Now the turbo is still on the shelf but the exhaust housing is mysteriously missing. I'm a VERYYY patient person but its coming to an end with this transaction. I know a lot of the story behind whats going on with Julian and it doesn't sit well at all with me. I completely know how everyone feels and I wish there was something I could do personally to remedy this because it has gone on too long and seems to be getting nowhere.

Right now I would be happy to just get my parts and cash back and Julian can have his turbo but how do you get cash out of someone who can't afford to pay the shipping on his product??? I may call the numbers just to see what is going on and report my case but I just don't know that Julian has anything the law can take from him of value at this point to pay us back. Even if he got jail time that's a good lesson for him but really counter productive to the cause, you can't make money and build turbos sitting in lockup. That would only put him further in debt. My main concern is that he just slapping these turbos together any old way at this point just to get them out which could cause serious engine damage or an oil fire. He has really dug a very deep hole for himself and I have no idea how hes going to get out of it.

Edited by brianpaul98

Don't worry, we may not receive our money or turbo, however Julian will be setting behind bars! One of my best friends went through a similar situation and the guy who scammed him ended up in jail, after serving his term he was forced to find employment and pay back all those who he ripped off! Tomorrow I'm calling and informing the PD about this situation, you guys can either add your two cents or I will for you! Julian, this was a last resort situation, but I'm just as broke as you! Edited by Resist The System

new exhaust wheels are $382 a piece. nobody manufactures them anymore so im waiting on a member who is having some family issues (death) because he has all that i would need to finish this. t118 im sorry but i cant give you anymore of an update right now other than its sitting in a box just waiting on parts.

That is just CRAP!!! Took about 30sec to find them. For a lot less then what you say.

Mitsubishi Turbine Wheels

Thanks! i took a few Minutes and Called the Number that was on the page,they advised to call the County Attorney(651-438-44380) i called them explained the problem, they advised the first step is to call the EAGAN PD and file a police report (651-675-5700) they will gather the evidence and then file charges with the County attorney...also was advised to goto www.mnfindalawyer.com where they would def take the case collectively... i cant believe it has to go this far

Julian u obviously read this thread and act like we are being a Unreasonable here, WE PAID FOR A SERVICE AND WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR AN AVERAGE OF 6 MONTHS+, u answer when u want, i really think its time to get this straight, or the law will

I am leaving the last step out which is Filing with the EAGAN PD, until i get some FEEDBACK from the rest of the guys here, maybe we can have a spokesperson for the lot of us

FEEDBACK PLEASE...

First things first, please correct your phone number for the County Attorney. I'm sure it was just a typo but lets keep this post as accurate as possible. I also don't understand what you mean "your leaving out the LAST step"? According to what you typed above the Dakota County Attorney's Office (651) 438-4438 told you the FIRST step is to call the EAGAN PD and file a police report. Thats something you need to do right now because the longer this goes without anyone filing a report we are going to be asked WHY we let it go this far without contacting the authorities??? I have already been asked more than once by Julian if I knew anyone else who needed a turbo so he is still selling a product he does not have and can't deliver on. Steps need to be taken right now to put a stop to this chain of events before more people lose their money. After the legal system runs its course with him if he still wants to operate a legitimate business in a legitimate way fine but the way he is conducting business right now needs to stop.

Second, to everyone who is reading this post we NEED a COMPLETE list of who paid for what and when. Without it there is no way to present a case to anyone. Even if you got a turbo and it leaks or smokes we NEED your info because you DID NOT get what you paid for and therefore you are either entitled to a refund or a working unit. If you sent in cores you NEED to put that in with your info so we can keep track of everything thats going on.

I didn't have a chance to make any calls today but I will first thing Monday and see exactly what the steps are that we need to follow to get this mess cleared up.

Julian, if your reading this and I'm sure you are I'm sorry and its nothing personal but I just can't sit by and watch this go on any longer. Myself as well as all the others are tired of the excuses, lies and BS. You just don't run a business this way and if you do then you are going to have to face the consequences of your actions. I'm very tired of having this on my mind every time I look at my car and I'm sure everyone else is too.

I'll post up the info as soon as I have it all together.

Edited by brianpaul98

count me in. trying to find paperwork.its been so long. if i remember thee wasnt any.

What you are going to need is something showing proof that you paid. If you paid through Paypal then you are going to need to search back and get a copy / printout of that transaction.

Something that just occurred to me is that my payment didn't go to Julian's Paypal account it went to his girlfriends account (skluzy@hotmail.com) which poses another major problem for him because now she is going to be drug into this debacle along with him because she is the one who was taking the payments. Man this isn't going to be very good.

Edited by brianpaul98

I'm in as well.

I don't really like what's about to happen but I guess he's got it coming. I'll have to look back and see when I paid.

I don't like it either but there are just way too many of us involved to let this go on any longer. I know this isn't going to be an easy thing to go through but I really feel worse for all of you than I do Julian. He had a choice to do the right thing and he chose not to do it. You NEVER spend money that does not belong to you until the business transaction is completed, period. You just never can tell whats going to happen which is very evident by whats happened right here.

i dont like this either, i have always tried to keep the LAW out of things, but this guy doesnt reply back and when he does its a smart tail remark like"new wheels are 382$" thats not an answer(if i knew how to rebuild a turbo , i wouldnt have sent it to this Jacktail) , thats what got it to this point... i figure WE lost 300+ Our cores, so now we have to buy NEW, and dont have core there's more $$

If i were him, id be on here right now, getting this straight he said hes getting USED wheels in a couple weeks, and i said it in a previous post, 4-5 weeks should be good for delivery for ALL... him avoiding this tells me he aint doin JACK!... i asked for a pic of my core, with the fittings, ill bet he dont know who's is who's... im done with it , all this sitting has played He11 on my Quest

its the principal of it, this site has helped so much over the years, in getting my Quest Perfect,all the knowledge and trust here he has no place here! he used it to ROB us, thats how i feel anyway... after 3 months of waiting, i figured i took it in the tailpipe on this deal, so if we aint getting our Turbo's back , he needs to face the music.

Well guys I'm going to spend sometime on the computer today researching Julian's record, since the county he resides in will have any information of misdemeanors or felonies... I feel like thats the best place to start? If you could provide me with the time you shipped your core, what you paid and whatever information you have on top of that, I'd be more than happy! I have both his address and his girlfriends, as I think he's using her as a vessel to further scam us.

Julian, when in jail, things to remember.

Toilet paper,soap.. if you see any grab it its a commodity in there.

Dont get locked up during basketball season, thats all you will see on TV in there.

dont loan out canteen items, candy bars etc to brothers 2x your size, theyre not going to pay you back ever.

Dont give anything away not even a sandwich .

Take a shower , funny how people that had no respect for anything at all on the street will suddenly give an S$%T about how you smell and take inventory of when YOU were last in one .

If I can think of any more jailin tips I will get back with you , Have a nice day .

Oh, no GAMBLING! hell play cards to pass the time, but for the love of GOD man, dont bet your loved ones canteen items you got from whoever cares enough about you to bother to send you a buck that way.

I will be thinking of more ways to make your time more passable, one is to read books all night and sleep during the day avoiding the gaming they will certainly do on you if you are conscious .

Edited by scotty

Well guys I'm going to spend sometime on the computer today researching Julian's record, since the county he resides in will have any information of misdemeanors or felonies... I feel like thats the best place to start? If you could provide me with the time you shipped your core, what you paid and whatever information you have on top of that, I'd be more than happy! I have both his address and his girlfriends, as I think he's using her as a vessel to further scam us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TG118<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

RTS here are my details .. Shipped April 24th 2010 UPS ... paid MAY 17th 2010... said one week to complete... over 6months

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

May 17, 2010 Payment To sarah skluzacek Completed ... -$300.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

May 17, 2010 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $300.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to:

sarah skluzacek

Email:

skluzy@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:

-$300.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$300.00 USD

Date:

May 17, 2010

Time:

08:45:24 PDT

Completed

Subject:

PAyment for Turbo rebuild

Note:

Hey ragdoll, here is the payment for the 16G upgrade / thanks let me know when she is done, i wanna drive my Quest again Thanks tg118

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TG118 END<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Below is the transaction that I refunded Julian for the injectors he bought from me. Like I said in previous post the money was going through his gf's account not his so they are both going to be held responsible for this.

After reading the paypal transaction again I remembered that I ORIGINALLY wanted an FP Green, same as Dstar, but as always there was some excuse with that also so I went with a 60-1 instead in which case I found out he was going to put some --------------- up combination together with a TD-05 exhaust wheel with the 60-1 compressor wheel. Anyone who has ever asked Julian specifics about what hes building knows the details are very vague and sketchy at best so I can't tell you what the specs were on the compressor side. He honestly talks like a guy who really doesn't know what hes doing. After waiting months for the 60-1 I just called and asked what he had ready to go and he said the Holset HX35 which now is also NOT ready to go. More excuses, well Julian I'm done with your excuses and now your going to see some action. I'm sorry but you brought this on yourself.

After reading the post on mitsustyle.com and the other DSM site linked in the post I just don't trust anything he puts together anymore especially when my engine hangs in the balance..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Transaction Details

This transaction has been refunded

For further details please see transaction 35232621376136325

Original Transaction

Date Type Details Status Gross

Mar 27, 2010 Payment From sarah skluzacek Refunded $164.80 USD

Related Transaction

Date Status Details Gross

Apr 20, 2010 Refund Completed -$164.80 USD

Sent to: sarah skluzacek

Email: skluzy@hotmail.com

Total Amount: -$164.80 USD

Fee amount: $5.08 USD

Net amount: -$159.72 USD

Date: Apr 20, 2010

Time: 16:49:49 EDT

Subject: You have sent $159.72 USD to sarah skluzacek with PayPal

Note: Down payment for FP Green Turbo

______________________________________________________________________________________

ALANCE THAT I PAID FOR THE 60-1 TURBO

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7E845398LP938261H)

Sent to: sarah skluzacek

Email: skluzy@hotmail.com

Amount sent: -$400.00 USD

Fee amount: $0.00 USD

Net amount: -$400.00 USD

Date: May 13, 2010

Time: 00:19:06 EDT

Subject: You've got money!

Note: balance for 60-1 turbo

Funding Type: PayPal Balance

Funding Source: $400.00 USD - PayPal Account

ok, so its been sense January for me. i think i have been waiting way to long and if i don't receive something soon i am ready to file a complaint. does anyone know his address and email?

i know hes in bad times or whatever but this is just ridiculous that he took my money way back them. couldn't produce the product and has continued to take others money before he was in a place were he could actually produce the good. im tired of waiting and obviously posting things on here is not making any difference so this is what it has come down to.

also i just read the post about needing info. here is what my paypal says

Sent to:

sarah skluzacek

Email:

skluzy@hotmail.com

Amount sent:

-$450.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$450.00 USD

Date:

Jan 31, 2010

Time:

13:12:56 PST

Completed

Subject:

You've got money!

Note:

hey, this is payment for my turbo. on4now4 on starquestclub, it was a 20g with the TD05H exhaust wheel. with a mild steel 2.5" flange to weld onto the exhaust and everything else needed to make it a bolt on with internal wastegate could you send me the tracking info.

also not that it matters but we later worked out that he would be including an external waste gate but whatever.