motor and trans complete come hear it run ( PA )

BKB94

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w268/BKB94/p1000383.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w268/BKB94/p1000382.jpg

I have a 87 with 98k miles on it and selling motor and 5 speed trans. Motor comes complete from downpipe to accessories, 88 knock box, IC and piping. Motor looks very clean inside and has adj. rockers. Motor does not burn oil or antifreeze, oil and antifreeze are clean. Motor sounds good with no rod or main bearing noise. $650 for motor and $750 for motor and trans.

Brian

bbitner@ptd.net

Zip 18092 Allentown PA area

Edited by BKB94

Interested in motor only.

Can you do a lay-away plan? Seriously! I'm about four to five months from pulling the blown engine I have and installing another one, these puppies are hard to find with good mileage. Lemmy know. :huh:

For anyone that is interested in the motor and wants it shipped this is what i can do for you. Motor can be placed on a Pallet and strapped down. I have access to a tractor with forks for loading. It would have to be picked up at my house. An 18wheeler can park on the road and i could load, a straight job with lift gate would be simpler for me. Its up to you to find a shipping company and work out that end of it all. I am laid off so pretty much any day and time is good for me.

hey bud...i been trying to gewt ahold of u...i need this motor worst than anyone on here...my car is sitting at lepore house and thats all i need is a motor....if u like ask anyone how long i been searching for a running engine bud.....i will come get it at your house so no shipping required.....please contact me asap....

hey bud...i been trying to gewt ahold of u...i need this motor worst than anyone on here...my car is sitting at lepore house and thats all i need is a motor....if u like ask anyone how long i been searching for a running engine bud.....i will come get it at your house so no shipping required.....please contact me asap....

I have not received any PMs or e-mails from you. My e-mail is listed in the add, please try again.

Brian

bbitner@ptd.net

I want the trans...

please pm or email to dstar3123@hotmail.com a price and if your willing to part with some 5spd swap stuff or trade for an auto or trade plus cash for my built motor and auto if that's something your looking for.

I'm around an hour away from you as well.

Edited by akauf