SQ vs turbo vdub

spoolinturbo

Not sure what it was to be honest...im 99% sure it was a mkv jetta turbo appeared to have some mods done to it.

Some black car goes whizzing past me down a main road tonight...so i get on it, catch him at the light. hes jamming out to some song thats talking about "juggalos" with a techno beat hahahaha. heard an exhaust, BOV and can hear some sort of intake tone.

my reaction time and 60 foot was out of this world if u ask me...

but i launched first, and 1/2 peddled second cause i didnt think he would get on it...i looked in my mirror and saw just black smoke peddling out of his exhaust his nose was at my door...so i finished second, slammed third and topped it out and he was a good 2.5 car lengths back it was a hair wet outside so i got a little squirrely when i hit 3rd lol i let off there (45mph zone) and of course he had to go zooming by...silly rabbit

ahhh so nice to be back in a SQ =D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
my ex had a mk4 jetta tdi that i did some work on. you can get them to like 220 hp and over 400 ft lbs with no engine mods, just bolt ons. hers had a full 2.5" straight pipe exhaust and dp, a tune, pp520 injectors, and an intake. that thing sooted on command. awesome in traffic when someones tailgating you. just push the clutch in and rev. B)