New Windshields

scotty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, a very nice police officer suggested (via written warning) that i replace my cracked windshield within 15 days. So ill be needing one. If anyone is looking to split shipping to or around wisconsin great otherwise ill just have to take one solo.

PM Sent scotty

I shipped 5 of these to Texas , 2 are still available 285 Paypal ( saves you about 50 from what one would have run shipped that far) Like I said , you need to jump and get one there are only 35/of 60 left on my end here .

When I get down to the last 20 I will be selling on ebay alone and putting reserves on them .

I shipped 5 of these to Texas , 2 are still available 285 Paypal ( saves you about 50 from what one would have run shipped that far) Like I said , you need to jump and get one there are only 35/of 60 left on my end here .

When I get down to the last 20 I will be selling on ebay alone and putting reserves on them .

still 2 in Texas ready for pickup

Hey Scotty,

I'd be interested in purchasing another windshield and clips if you/I are able to locate/coordinate another few buyers who are willing to fill a crate & split shipping in the NJ/NYC area. StarQuest owners post up if you're in my neck of the suburbs... 07652 area. I regularly travel to the Jersey shore from Toms River to Wildwood so don't hesitate to chime in if you want to get a windshield before they're all sold out.

Thanks!

Dan

Yo Dan im down and dirty im in the nyc area anybody else?

just wanted to say thanks to scotty for prompt responses to phone calls and emails. got the windshield installed today, looks great, couldnt be happier.

thanks again scotty!

just wanted to say thanks to scotty for prompt responses to phone calls and emails. got the windshield installed today, looks great, couldnt be happier.

thanks again scotty!

Excellent news ! Thats what its all about keeping these things alive . New glass is so nice to look through as it ages slowly the clarity just is not what it was when new .

If anyone needs one near northeast ohio, I can accept shipments to my shop and am willing to purchase 1 to defray shipping costs.. Come on guys lets get 5 shipped in!

Dad

I have one for sure going to Ohio in the next 2 weeks, I need 4 other people , if anyone knows how to get a hold of slowquest he has expressed an interest in purchasing 2 parts .

Dad, or anyone else may want one. . lets get 5 going to Ohio . I can proebably do 35/part per shipping, if there are only 4 going that way and one wants to buy 2 ( to make the total 5) they would get the deal on they're 2 shipped for 35 as the cost is the close to the same on 4-5 parts .

Sounds good! Let's see if 1 or more people step up to purchase a windshield thereby reducing shipping costs for all. Now is the time to get a great deal while it's still available... please reach out to me, macrophage or Scotty if you live in the NY, NJ, CT area and have interest.

Yo Dan im down and dirty im in the nyc area anybody else?

Hey Scotty,

I'd be interested in purchasing another windshield and clips if you/I are able to locate/coordinate another few buyers who are willing to fill a crate & split shipping in the NJ/NYC area. StarQuest owners post up if you're in my neck of the suburbs... 07652 area. I regularly travel to the Jersey shore from Toms River to Wildwood so don't hesitate to chime in if you want to get a windshield before they're all sold out.

Thanks!

Dan

Scotty, would you be able to take a quick trip out here to Norfolk to put a windshield in the quest and a newer beetle? Shoot me a PM on the cost I'll be aiming at the end of August/beginning of September to have it done.

Sounds good! Let's see if 1 or more people step up to purchase a windshield thereby reducing shipping costs for all. Now is the time to get a great deal while it's still available... please reach out to me, macrophage or Scotty if you live in the NY, NJ, CT area and have interest.

Im in for one also

if there is anyone near Tn.that wants one im gonna need another.mine had an unfortunate accident before install.it would be great to share on shipping.

Tim that really blows , I can tell you all till I'm blue in the face that not every one of these we sell will make it into a car before its demise , BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU STORE THEM .

If anyone in the Tenn area can use one of these new windshields this will help Tim on the shipping .

I am down to near 30 parts we have sold near half of the original 2 pallets !