scotty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

anyone near wisconsin need a windshield thats wants to save on shipping? if your anywhere nearby pm and im sure we can work something out.

Are you still looking to purchase a windshield delo? I may be looking at one myself and am close to you..

Edited by Psykore

• 4 weeks later...
I installed one of these last week for a club member who drove down from Bethesda MD , the glass fitment was outstanding . I would like to do some more 2-3-4 per crate shipments to save on the shipping.

• 1 month later...

I installed one of these last week for a club member who drove down from Bethesda MD , the glass fitment was outstanding . I would like to do some more 2-3-4 per crate shipments to save on the shipping.

only 40 of these left , I have sold 20 of the original 60 parts in just a few months.

When these are gone......?

Anyone else need one near 14020 wanting to go in on this?

My Fiji car is in desperate need of one (rock flew up from a passing semi and cracked it)

I'd actually probably consider two, maybe three just to have a couple spares around since I have atleast 2 SQ's I never plan to get rid of.

Anyone else need one near 14020 wanting to go in on this?

My Fiji car is in desperate need of one (rock flew up from a passing semi and cracked it)

I'd actually probably consider two, maybe three just to have a couple spares around since I have atleast 2 SQ's I never plan to get rid of.

Im the same way. when its all over I want to have at least 4 w/s on my rack for these I have put 2 in my ladys car in 10 yrs and one in mine when I originally purchased it .

If you can get a couple extra Im sure somebody would be needig one within driving distance of you. I would certainly help you move something within 2-300 of your zip as it just makes sense to distribute these as best as possible.

The new clips on the top help complete a flawless cosmetic appearance .

• 5 weeks later...

Ihave 5 of these Going to texas this week .

2 are already spoken for , the remaining 3 will be sold for 285 paypal fees and 7 new top clips included.

Dont sleep on this these will go quickly

PM Me for more info on payments .

I have put 2 of these in now and they look fantastic .

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/MPI_018.jpg

Edited by scotty

I have 3 going to Louisiana in the NEXT WEEK , if you NEED 1 and can pick up there I can cut you a deal and help out the shipping on the other 3 parts already going that way .

Lets get 5 going that way . ( 5 is the upper limit of what we will ship on these rare pieces)

Hey Scotty,

I'd be interested in purchasing another windshield and clips if you/I are able to locate/coordinate another few buyers who are willing to fill a crate & split shipping in the NJ/NYC area. StarQuest owners post up if you're in my neck of the suburbs... 07652 area. I regularly travel to the Jersey shore from Toms River to Wildwood so don't hesitate to chime in if you want to get a windshield before they're all sold out.

Thanks!

Dan

I was surprised to find earlier in the year that they were no longer available anywhere. We found one piece of aftermarket glass in NC for 832.00 about 2 months ago , I have been inquiring to actually have them remoulded and produce exclusively for the club , but we actually found an Asia supplier with a mold who was willing to fill the demand .

60 parts were produced for us .

I got a line on the top clips as well

Pricing : 160 each + 10 for clips + any paypal fees ( I cant eat your paypal fees ) Possible Credit cards may be used as well .

i'm sorry,i meant paypal

Pickup/Installation in Chesterfield VA

I will personally install any glass for an additional 75 a DOW (Essex) Urethane adhesive system will be used

we can ship up to 1-5 at a time to a BUSINESS ADDRESS ONLY! for 100-140 coast to coast so you can save on these if you can get 5 people together and split the shipping costs.

Shipping will be insured over the road carrier so no worries .

I will have some fresh images of these sometime next week , but they are already paid for and shipment is imminent .

I would also consider a meet where we change as many of them out as possible here locally .

I will travel to MD DC NC for a fee and replace them on site if I must.

PM me to place an order now !

i would love to get one,i have an ebay account if that will work.i can give you a business address to send it to

Edited by karate

i would love to get one,i have an ebay account if that will work.i can give you a business address to send it to

Not sure what an ebay acct does , but I take paypal or Credit cards if you will pay the fees .

what about buying one and you ship it up to edmonton?

i seem to not be able find a new one in all of alberta

I may be able to look into it, but every time i ship anything to the great white north i get stuck with duty taxes etc

I dont make enough off these for any international surprises.

Again Id need a proper commercial addy .

I may be able to look into it, but every time i ship anything to the great white north i get stuck with duty taxes etc

I dont make enough off these for any international surprises.

Again Id need a proper commercial addy .

ok pm sent