starion in the fast and the furious

88txquest

Hey i want to see if anyone can confirm it but in the first fast and the furious movie in the scene where paul walker and vin diesle are at the little restaurant after the race with the black ferrari in the back ground sitting next to a light pole is what looks to me like a white widebody starquest you can only see the back of it and you never really get a up close clear shot of it but it looks like it is a starquest sitting in the background can someone confirm this or deny it please?

Hey i want to see if anyone can confirm it but in the first fast and the furious movie in the scene where paul walker and vin diesle are at the little restaurant after the race with the black ferrari in the back ground sitting next to a light pole is what looks to me like a white widebody starquest you can only see the back of it and you never really get a up close clear shot of it but it looks like it is a starquest sitting in the background can someone confirm this or deny it please?

maybe but people have confused 5m supras with quests.

maybe but people have confused 5m supras with quests.

Thats was my first impression but then after pausing the movie i looked closer and it just looks to wide for me

Man, that's one of those movies that I think SQ owners have scrutinized, trying to find a SQ. I'd think if one was in it, someone would have seen it by now. That being said, I hope it is.

It would be cool if one was in there, but with all the cars with body kits in that movie, it might be a 2nd gen RX7 with a widebody kit or something LOL.

Maybe later, when I have time, I'll throw the DVD in and see if I can see it.

Man, that's one of those movies that I think SQ owners have scrutinized, trying to find a SQ. I'd think if one was in it, someone would have seen it by now. That being said, I hope it is.

It would be cool if one was in there, but with all the cars with body kits in that movie, it might be a 2nd gen RX7 with a widebody kit or something LOL.

well see the car is only seen from the back at a distance but if my eye serves me right there is a white one in the background i have seen that movie a thousand times and that is the only reason i saw it cause i like to look for things i didnt notice before only when i am bored tho lol so check it out and tell me what you think

two wide to be a camry or a mazda and neither of those cars have tail lights like that as far as i know i could ba wrong but it would take some serious evidence to convince me otherwise.

LOL... someone GAVE it to me. But, I don't know where it is.

I have the movies downloaded for disputes and accuracy. This happens often in my line of work.

-Robert

"Line of work"? Robert Komeuppance Male **********.....

two wide to be a camry or a mazda and neither of those cars have tail lights like that as far as i know i could ba wrong but it would take some serious evidence to convince me otherwise.

OK how about S-10's never had vet taillights but I know two that do.

CelicaSupra

celica supra was 4M i believe. the one in the pic looks more like 5M when it became officially a supra. someone should build one of those. Rods and pistons and a good size turbo intercooler comb would give a lot of trouble

If it were a SQ, wouldn't the C pillars be black? Assuming stock.

L4S

It's FnF... NOTHING IS STOCK.

"Line of work"? Robert Komeuppance Male **********.....

If you ain't outta control, you ain't in control.

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

http://home.comcast.net/~Komeuppance/fnfcelica.jpg

It's definitely not a starion.

-Robert

i sat right where paul walker is sitting lol

that restaurant is about 15-20 min from my house, and the food is bombskeez...gotta love the southern west coast =]

Edited by eviper21

The funny part is that the cars that where originally written in the original screen play where a starion and a 300zx. and the screen play was called red line!

The funny part is that the cars that where originally written in the original screen play where a starion and a 300zx. and the screen play was called red line!

LOL... after I showed you that, did it make you happy Starions STARTED the FnF empire??

I'm happy they changed it... haha.

i sat right where paul walker is sitting lol

that restaurant is about 15-20 min from my house, and the food is bombskeez...gotta love the southern west coast =]

I think... I'm jealous...

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

huh?

lol

The short story was actually called Racer X, written by Ken Li and published in Vibe magazine in May 98. (Mikey was remembering the movie was originally called Redline, but they changed the name.)

There used to be a scribd.com post of it, but looks like it's down. It's on the original DVD in the special features. The short story is about a race between a Starion and 300zx. The short story directly inspired the move The Fast and The Furious.

-Robert