Help out StarquestJoe

ucw458

I've never met the guy, can't say I've ever even talked to him. But he got himself hurt trying to do a good thing. With the baby on the way and financial troubles he may lose his house. Which if I remember correctly he recently purchased for his growing family.

I've had help recently from random strangers and life it seems has shown me a way to give back and help someone in need. I know some of you know him better than me. I'm suggesting we start a help StarquestJoe fund. Funny I don't even know his real name, though I can guess it's Joe. If you can spare $10-20 to help out someone in need I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. If enough people chip in he may be able to keep his house. We can all afford to send a little something. If someone can post his address we can send it directly to him, no middle man.

I don't have much right now but I've got $20 with his name on it, I just need an address to send it to.

Edited by ucw458

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone but i really dont want your money. i have to do it on my own. its only bein 2 months and i'm tryin my best not to borrow any money cuz i know i cant pay it back. and i dont come from money so cant keep askin the parents. they have a house of there own. I hope next week has better news about my job. I have to see another lawyer tomorrow. Talked to one today about comp. Tomorrow is about the union. Then the doctors......

I've been doin work on conquest on the side. so thats alil help. But i'm not supposed to bein doin anything cuz of my back.

For those who dont know. I lost my job 2 months ago. I couldnt get out of bed because of the pain i was in. and they fired me. The union i have hasnt done anything for me. And now i have a new lawyer workin on the comp side of it. But she told me it will take atleast a year to see any money.

My wife works at sears part time and only makes maybe $700 a month. And she is now due in 7-10 weeks. And sears doesnt pay for her leave.

We have beeen tryin for any kind of assistance we can.

I thank you all for caring but, I want to do it on my own

Joe

Thanks everyone but i really dont want your money. i have to do it on my own. its only bein 2 months and i'm tryin my best not to borrow any money cuz i know i cant pay it back. and i dont come from money so cant keep askin the parents. they have a house of there own. I hope next week has better news about my job. I have to see another lawyer tomorrow. Talked to one today about comp. Tomorrow is about the union. Then the doctors......

I've been doin work on conquest on the side. so thats alil help. But i'm not supposed to bein doin anything cuz of my back.

For those who dont know. I lost my job 2 months ago. I couldnt get out of bed because of the pain i was in. and they fired me. The union i have hasnt done anything for me. And now i have a new lawyer workin on the comp side of it. But she told me it will take atleast a year to see any money.

My wife works at sears part time and only makes maybe $700 a month. And she is now due in 7-10 weeks. And sears doesnt pay for her leave.

We have beeen tryin for any kind of assistance we can.

I thank you all for caring but, I want to do it on my own

Joe

I understand you wanting to do it on your own. I know how it feels when you can't provide for your family and need help. It doesn't make you any less of a man. Though it does feel that way sometimes. We all have our hard times. Sometimes being a man means realizing we can't always do it on our own and need a little help. Pride and stubborness can be a hard thing to get past in this situation. I know it feels hopless and you want to make it on your own but we are here willing to help. Disability doesn't always cover your bills and selling what you own to get by takes time unless you sell stuff for much less than it's worth. You need help now and we are there for you. I'm still sending my donation. Do whatever you want with it. It's not a loan, it's a gift.

I <3 This forum. Seriously, you guys are some of the nicest guys out there. :wub:

If i hadnt just bought an apt, and cracked a head in the quest, id surely send some cash. If i come up with anything extra, ill suresly send it. Good Karma, it will come back to me eventually, im sure.

If Joe won't take help then we will pay for him to shave that chin squirrel he has clean off....LOL

Yes we want a video and pics....I want to make sure my money was well spent...hehehe

i have bought items from joe, seems like a great guy i will be sending some $ his way today weather he likes it or not. i have always helped out my friends and never expected anything in return. sorry man, but spend it how u want cause im sending it.

Instead of taking "donations", why not post up in the "parts for sale" forum with some of those endless piles of parts you've got in the basement. I know I could use some stuff that I really couldn't use, and, since I have no room for it, I'll just store it at your place till I'm ready to come get it.

actually i can use a working mps/isc motor set up. if you got one.. and i think your gona charge me about 40 bucks...how much do you want to charge me for shipping??...whats that??? another 20 bucks??...sounds good to me...whats your paypal??...ill send the money tomorrow.! ;)

Daniel

A gift is a gift.... Nothing expecting in return.

I was a single mom with nothing for my kids at Christmas. I didn't ask but someone showed up with a decorated tree and about 30 gifts Christmas Eve.

All I can say is that I truly understood that "People do care".

Just sent out $40.00. Just consider it a baby shower gift. The gift of running water to an expecting mother is a wonderful gift.

SHAZAMMMMMM