STI spoiler on a starquest ?

Ok I waz wondering what a wrx STI wing would look like on a quest my buddy said he would give it to me if I put it on my car he thinks it will look bad A$$ but idk . Its still on his car right now . He said he won't take it off in less I waz sure I waz going to put it on my car .. can any one help me see what it would look like and if they think it would look cool .. any one good with photo shop ..

one thing you could do is take the wing off the car and test it on the quest right i mean hes not gonna give it to you unless your sure well how can you be sure if you dont see for yourself in person right ya so get on it and show us the pics

• 2 weeks later...
if you want the look of an sti, BUY AN STI... save the world the eye sore of some dumba** spoiler taped to the back of your car. put your efforts into making it run a little better and save the bodykit/stickers/spoilers for the honda club.

if you want the look of an sti, BUY AN STI... save the world the eye sore of some dumba** spoiler taped to the back of your car. put your efforts into making it run a little better and save the bodykit/stickers/spoilers for the honda club.

LOL....ouch..best advise

• 1 month later...