Wire Tuck!

looks clean.. i wish i had the time to do it.. actually i do have the time.. what am i waiting for.. ohh yea im lazy thats it..lol.. how many hours total did it take to finish

not really sure. I started the tuck 3years ago. The first part was only the relays and fuseable links. But total the second time, the full tuck. It took me and a buddy about 6hours to do it. And that was putting in the clutch fan set-up

Just a update! Took the roll bar out today. Sold it to charlie from MD. So i had the rear interior out, and it was a great time to put my 84 starion vents in. I like the way it looks. And charlie brought his cannon with him so i could see it in person. WOW and more WOW'S. I NEED one NOW!

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P7010025.jpg

Looks like my car has a twin!

http://home.fuse.net/remo/sqroller3.jpg

yeah if you can find me a set of mud flaps! I always liked your car and forgottenstar's car. AND yes i copied you two

I think you should also paint the rear quarter trim red instead of black, like mine.

I've been also thinking about painting the rear window visor red, but not sure yet.

• 1 year later...
Funny this came back up. Just took off the pass fender to run wires myself. Debating running the other side through the wiper cowel and come out by the battery. Seems like I'm constantly changing wiring though so we'll see

• 1 year later...

hi i just got my wire tuck done. all looked good untill i tryed starting it. when i turn the key everything gose on. when i turn to start, the fuel pump turns on but starter dont crank. if i manualy crank the starter it works. also it has no injector pulse. i have spark and fuel pressure. replaced pick up coil, coolent temp sensor and risistor. the ecu is geting ignition signal. the injector wires have been replace too. the power gose all the way back to the ecu. so i dont think its a wireing problem there. if u guys have any idea's let me know?

thanks

hayhay5208

• 1 month later...

hi i just got my wire tuck done. all looked good untill i tryed starting it. when i turn the key everything gose on. when i turn to start, the fuel pump turns on but starter dont crank. if i manualy crank the starter it works. also it has no injector pulse. i have spark and fuel pressure. replaced pick up coil, coolent temp sensor and risistor. the ecu is geting ignition signal. the injector wires have been replace too. the power gose all the way back to the ecu. so i dont think its a wireing problem there. if u guys have any idea's let me know?

thanks

hayhay5208

The problem is that's a terrible place to have all those wires...

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/mistapickles/IMG00864-20120323-1016.jpg

you could just as easily run all that under your battery tray and not have to pull the fender to trouble shoot, worry about vibration cutting your wires that are going through the fender well OR worry about how big the puddles are you drive through....Anywho, check your ECI fusible link....