4G Mitsubishi - Magna MPI Intake manifolds x 10

I have 10 Intake manifolds left, All have the same TB flange of Aprox 3"x2.6" - (75mmx65mm) bolt spacing and aprox 3" - 75mm TB opening (US Ford)

These are leftover from the last GP.

Getting married in 3 weeks time :hangman: and shes more expensive that i thought :) so getting rid of everything i have left laying around

http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/rallyant

I only have 6 on fleabay, but theres another 4 available if wanted.

IF theres a chance of a GP for 10 intakes ill pull them off ebay, and sell them for $395 AUS$ (Aprox $300USD) each... let me know

If you have any more questions or want any more pics of individual intakes, shoot me an email

http://www.ris.net.au/pix/intake1.jpg

cheers

Glen

glenkimpton@gmail.com

It looks like there modded for the states, correct? How much shipping to 08620. Also looks like it has the fuel rail. I am not sure if that fuel rail will clear the brake booster and or heater nipples from firewall.

It looks like there modded for the states, correct? How much shipping to 08620. Also looks like it has the fuel rail. I am not sure if that fuel rail will clear the brake booster and or heater nipples from firewall.

Glen has modded several of these for our cars here in the States, and the fitment has been good. I had one on a car I purchased, and it was tight, but everything fit. Only advise I might give is use a good quality gasket on BOTH sides of the adapter plate (the car I got did not)

JR.

Hey guys,

yes there are about 100 of these intakes running around in USA now. assuming everyone that bought one got around to installing them.

These are just the last few i have left over from the last GP that Chip ran a few years ago.

post to anywhere in USA is aprox $120

I have 4 ready to go now, and the rest are on Ebay,

But get in quick as i have quite a few ppl interested in the 4 that are not on ebay, $400 USD each deliverd

glenkimpton@gmail.com

Wow....blast from the past. Good to see you around again Glen. I've been running one of his manifolds for 3 years or so now, and it's my preferred design. I actually like the spacer plate (especially since I switched to a Magna head) as it allows the use of a stock head or Magna head without ANY potential leaking around the water ports. Of course some people weld the ports to match the stock head....but I like Glen's design.

Requires 2 intake gaskets as mentioned and is much easier to install in the car (without removing head/block)if you pull the bottom intake studs from the head. It can be squeezed in, but much easier to spend the 5 minutes pulling studs.

On another note, can you source Magna gasket sets?

Hey guys,

yes there are about 100 of these intakes running around in USA now. assuming everyone that bought one got around to installing them.

These are just the last few i have left over from the last GP that Chip ran a few years ago.

post to anywhere in USA is aprox $120

I have 4 ready to go now, and the rest are on Ebay,

But get in quick as i have quite a few ppl interested in the 4 that are not on ebay, $400 USD each deliverd

glenkimpton@gmail.com

I just wanna make sure I'm reading this right, it's $400 shipped?

I just wanna make sure I'm reading this right, it's $400 shipped?

That what is says, but I think he means $400 USD + $120 shipping. If not, then somebody better jump all over this one!

I don't understand why anyone would want to use the adapter plate with the Magna intake and matching Magna head?

I don't understand why anyone would want to use the adapter plate with the Magna intake and matching Magna head?

If you're referring to my post, I meant I liked it because once I switched from a stock head to the Magna head, the original Magna intake matched perfectly. Ie. I'm not using the spacer anymore.

Before it's asked, I am keeping the spacer in case I ever have to go back. Not for sale:)

If you're referring to my post, I meant I liked it because once I switched from a stock head to the Magna head, the original Magna intake matched perfectly. Ie. I'm not using the spacer anymore.

Before it's asked, I am keeping the spacer in case I ever have to go back. Not for sale:)

Send the spacer to 101propose so he can mass produce it for the rest of us.

If you both are willing. It would be a big help to the starquest community.

More options!!!

Wow....blast from the past. Good to see you around again Glen. I've been running one of his manifolds for 3 years or so now, and it's my preferred design. I actually like the spacer plate (especially since I switched to a Magna head) as it allows the use of a stock head or Magna head without ANY potential leaking around the water ports. Of course some people weld the ports to match the stock head....but I like Glen's design.

Requires 2 intake gaskets as mentioned and is much easier to install in the car (without removing head/block)if you pull the bottom intake studs from the head. It can be squeezed in, but much easier to spend the 5 minutes pulling studs.

On another note, can you source Magna gasket sets?

Hey mate, glad to see your happy with the setup! Nice looking engine bay there!

Yeah i can still get the gasket sets.

That what is says, but I think he means $400 USD + $120 shipping. If not, then somebody better jump all over this one!

Nope you read that right, thats $400 us to your door! If I can get 4 of you guys keen on them. I only have 4 left, the rest are on ebay and will sell for whatever they sell for. Im just wanting to get rid of them all FAST/cheap, need to buy a few more things for this wedding and that should just about cover it :)

I also still have a heap of the adapter plates (ill count and double check how many spare ill have after selling these intakes, i think a few intakes are going to Australians at this stage and they dont need the adaptor places(magna heads all over the scrap hard these days)

But if enough people want adaptor plates ill just do another run and have a heap cut up, Get numbers and ill get a price, the more the cheaper.

Ill sell off any i have left over for $50 AUD

I also just discovered tonight that one of the intakes is moded so that it does not require an adapter plate.

so whoever wants that version let me know.

I also only have 2 intakes left now! ( If anyone's interested I also have another 5 Or so that are 99% modified, but I will not get time t0 finish those until after i return from my wedding)

Edited by Glen - 4G Performance

• 2 weeks later...
I also just discovered tonight that one of the intakes is moded so that it does not require an adapter plate.

so whoever wants that version let me know.

Will the modified one work on both stock g54b head and magna head??

I also only have 2 intakes left now! ( If anyone's interested I also have another 5 Or so that are 99% modified, but I will not get time t0 finish those until after i return from my wedding)

Will these 5 need adapter plates or be like the one in the above quote??

Good to see you around Glen and congrats. Turns out I'm getting married, too.

Oh and yeah the intake still rocks. Car's on its longest "up" streak ever. Haven't had a single issue for a couple years now. Knock on wood