new shifter fulcrum bushing(pivot ball)

mr.andaya

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys i have 20 more ready to go. lmk where there home will be.... =)

-joe

btw i have some cuplings and uppers made, im in the process of testing them. price is $15 for shaft/cupling set.

i really need an automatic rebuild kit. Do you have those too? Mine is super slippery from park to low. Don't want to turn the car into a manual. Trying to keep it original from the factory.

• 2 weeks later...

is it in the tranny or on the shifter? i have a spare auto shifter.

the tranny was just rebuilt so i do not think it has any thing to do with that. the mechanic that built it for me said that underneath the shifter there is a plastic plate that has some kind of bumps on it to keep it in the certain gear. He said that is wore out so, i am hoping that you have something like that.

I'm going to Take a stab at it: do you know where i can find a turbo waste gate for a reasonable price?

• 2 years later...

why link a 3 yr old thread

I think it was me that linked this one. It answered a question someone asked. Rather link a thread that's already been talked about then get another hard to follow question and answer thread started. Lots of good info in old threads if people search. Edit: Now that I read the last two pages its not this thread. I linked the one with the OEM part numbers in it.

Edited by JohnnyWadd