Artinist

Edde

We had a deal on a stock radio/tape which was supposed to work fine.  Art shipped

right away.  Upon checking the unit out I quickly found that it kinda works but has issues and gremlins - plays intermittently  :(, flashes lights/indicates reverse play  ::), and sometimes plays both sides at the same time  8).  I emailed Art and he said he was told by the previous owner that it worked fine but that if it gave me more trouble he would refund on it.  None of this "aw man, too bad" crap.  I gave it a few days and became convinced it was screwed up so upon contacting him again, he sent me my bucks back  :D.  He kept in touch with me - even initiating contact several times before I had a chance to.  It's hard to say enough good about a guy who is willing to back up his stuff, and stick to his word. I'd have no problem doing business with him again and would highly recommend him to anyone.

For those who are "ethically challenged", take a lesson.

Thanks Art -

Edde

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://home.earthlink.net/~artinist/images/coilovers/antimpower.jpg

I bought Art's experimenital set of coil-over's.  Art has been and still is in good communication with me about them.  I will post feedback after I get a chance to install them, and ride on them some.  After looking over them, I don't expcet any unforeseem problems with them.  And frankly, I can't wait to get to my car, so I can installed them.

There were no snags in the transaction.  All went well, and I plan on getting a set of camber plates for Art in the future.

L8r

• 2 weeks later...

Art did an excellent job on making high quality products!!!!

Delivery was lightning fast upon reciept of payment !!!

Provides excellent communication and give prompt answers if a question arises.

Thanks so much Art for your support in the community with providing us with your

(Art)tistic product designs ;) ;D

We'll be dealing again,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good stuff, good stuff....I just got his coilovers, camber plates and strut bar today... Shipping took two days, packaging was excellent... We've had multiple Emails back and forth, and he gave me the tracking numbers for both packages... I would definately buy from Art again...And probably will, once some other products become available....

A++

• 4 weeks later...

Art's a great person to do business with, he'll give you the quality you expect and the right price you hope for.  Then he'll take you over the edge by even offering you an unbeatable deal!!!  I've made 3 buys (and counting) from Art so far and he's offered me wonderful deals on his items every time.  Good guy, good business transactions, good parts.

Thanks,

MANGO

• 1 month later...

I bought some GAB upgrade struts from Art. All 4. I put the rear ones in yesterday, and they are definitely an upgrade. Very nice and firm cornering. A little stiff, but that is exactly what I wanted. The struts are a performance KYB set that are stiffer than the normal KYB upgrade strut. I trusted Art at his word about it, and he was right on the money about it. Very smooth transaction, and good price.

I also bought a front mitsu logo emblem from him, brand new condition, and very good price.

It is nice to have a stand-up guy with very helpful information like Art.

• 2 weeks later...

Art got a 3:90 rear end that I set up for his car.

I can be very slow at getting things going

I did not get it to Art on the time I was too,, Sorry

But He was very under standing .

Very good to work with.

Thank

David

Hazardous Toys inc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...