Oscar_the_Grouch aka Oscar

Dan

I purchased many quality parts through Oscar - the BIG BRAKE kit, stainless steel braid oil feed line, coolant lines custom for tapping and an ABS elimination line. Oscar has always provided quality parts at fair prices and has had excellent communication... he's a stand-up guy and an asset to SQclub.com

Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
Just got a shirt from him from the "Ralliart shirts GP" :P Beautiful, awesome shirt, he kept everyone updated on the process and any changes (as these shirts were coming from overseas ;)), great guy to deal with, I got exactly what was promised in the time it was promised, thanks Oscar!! ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Traded with Oscar, for a set of louvers for the Cannonball Run II car. The louvers were absolutely perfect, and professionally redone, just like he said they were.

Best job of packaging that I've ever seen.

Unique shipping through Greyhound, that got the package here in 3 days! All I had to do was pick it up at the bus station, whcih I drive by every day, so it worked out perfect.

His communication was excellent, and left no concerns as to who what when where & how. Very professional transaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had another great transaction with Oscar… I received my stainless steel oil return and power steering lines. As usual, Oscar kept me updated on the GP progress and sent out regular emails updating the GP members of the SS line assembly process and expected time frame of delivery.

Thanks again!

I purchased many quality parts through Oscar - the BIG BRAKE kit, stainless steel braid oil feed line, coolant lines custom for tapping and an ABS elimination line. Oscar has always provided quality parts at fair prices and has had excellent communication... he's a stand-up guy and an asset to SQclub.com

Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

Sold Oscar a steering shaft. Great communication. And even after I offered him a lower price  because of a delay,he insisted on paying the original price I quoted. Now that is a genuine person. Would be more than happy to do repeated business with oscar in the future. Thanks. ;)

Tim

I just orderd a Custom Clutch Line Option 1 CRC and Turbo Oil FEED line

From him.

Has been helpful with other things that I might need for my Quest.

Considering that all I know about these cars is ???

-They are great looking

-They are a blast to drive

-And they should all be preserved!

JMTC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oscar is the man! I have received the turbo braided lines and the oil cooler lines. With these lines installed I have 0 oil leakage. The products are top notch and the fitment is perfect. Thanks again Oscar, I'll be getting more products from you real soon. Randy.

• 2 months later...

Oscar really helped me out on this one.  I had ordered his ABS elim line and when I was installing it some idiot named Ivan cut the wrong damn line!!!!!!!!!!!  The brake line that goes from the master cylinder, across the firewall, and to the front passenger brake was chopped  >:( >:( >:(  So I talk to Oscar and he goes to work to make me a replacement steel braided line.  He didn't have to because it was a custom line and it was my fault, but he still came through with the line.  To make matters even better, he delivered the line to me although he lives hours away....to top that off, he charged me pennies!!!!  Oscar is truly one of the good guys here, all he does is try and help all of us out with great products and prices.  Thanks again Oscar ;)

--Ivan

• 3 months later...

I decided to try one of oscar's braided brake lines after

when one my tep braided lines became damaged.

oscar did not tell me that I had to buy a pair, like tep did.

he quickly send the one line I needed.  it's reduced length

stays tucked away better with the lowered suspension.he's a 'good guy'.

da.