Road race/drift LS1 swap

Convette

Hi John. What sort of cost are the wing mounts to make? Also what brand is the rear wing itself? I'm looking for something like that down here in New Zealand but can't find anything suitable, so may have to import one. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

is it my imagination or did i see a pic of your car on ig with the new set up but without motor??????

What are you cooking mate?

Although we are miles and miles away,you can't hide from me lol lol

Hi John. What sort of cost are the wing mounts to make? Also what brand is the rear wing itself? I'm looking for something like that down here in New Zealand but can't find anything suitable, so may have to import one. Cheers

Yes it is the APR GT250 wing. The wing mounts would be somewhere around $500 to make, and do require a bit of fabrication to mount to the bumper/ cage/ chassis.

is it my imagination or did i see a pic of your car on ig with the new set up but without motor??????

What are you cooking mate?

Although we are miles and miles away,you can't hide from me lol lol

Yes the engine is out, and awaiting a rebuild as soon as I have some free time. That and a bunch of other rediculous stuff in the work. Stay tuned!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw the first episode of the 2015 Optima Challenge, lots of exposure congratulations! Sucks about having to eliminate the wing after all that work.

Yes very cool to be a part of the next season. Wish I didn't have so much trouble with the new setup at this event. It does stuck about the wing, but I have something on the works that will help. Plus I still run the wing for global time attack and all other events.

I saw the show as well. Fantastic coverage for our great cars. Thanks John.

Glad people are tuning in! I'm doing my best to raise the value of these things!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just watched the latest OUSC and congratulations on your bundle of joy!! Build your family as well as you've built your car. Don't tell them but I recorded all the episodes and then just fast forwarded it looking for yours.....
  • Like 1