Quest count

strang3majik

84 ES Rocky White, beige leather, 5 speed (gone)

85 ES California Red, grey cloth, 5 Speed (gone)

87 ESiR Rio Red, black leather, 5 speed (current)

http://idisk.mac.com/djpeterson/public/85-ES%20TX.jpg

^ Shotgun on the OMNI

dang it...beat me to it :)

And, Al, they're not mine...lol I'm storing the car at a friends house. He has a car dealership dealing mostly in the older cars. He restores them, and sells them...everything there has a price, though...lol Typical Used car salesman :)

Lets see here

Current count is 6 and a half :)

89 Fiji Conquest SHP

88 Black/tan Conquest SHP

87 Palermo gray Starion

87 White Conquest

89 White Conquest (parts)

89 Red Conquest SHP (parts)

88 Black/rust Starion (parts)

Ive owned 15 total.... pretty crazy i know.

dang it...beat me to it :)

And, Al, they're not mine...lol I'm storing the car at a friends house. He has a car dealership dealing mostly in the older cars. He restores them, and sells them...everything there has a price, though...lol Typical Used car salesman :)

Well nuts. I like the older cars with those type of body lines. I'm just not looking to spend a fortune to get one to bring back to glory again.

Well nuts. I like the older cars with those type of body lines. I'm just not looking to spend a fortune to get one to bring back to glory again.

lol...my house looks similair...but, with old mopars all around. Difference is, they all run, minus my Cuda...which does run, actually. Just, not very safe to drive, for, theirs nothing to set your feet on :)

and...looks like I have some catching up to do...only owning 2 in my lifetime, and all...lol

here is my 88 shp that i need to put an engine in this car sat under a carport with a tarp over it for the last 10 years. i have all the paper work and resets for the car since it come off the show room floor

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/captnsham/shp5.jpg

and here is my 86 daily driver

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/captnsham/86conquest.jpg

then i have what is left of my 87 in my back yard

and my 510 is back there

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/captnsham/dime-1.jpg

I certainly appreciate you guys with 6 or more-I've been bragging

on you to my wife..."see this post honey, this guy's got 8, this guy's

got 13!" Thanks! It makes her more willing to put up with the four in

my yard and two up the road.

I certainly appreciate you guys with 6 or more-I've been bragging

on you to my wife..."see this post honey, this guy's got 8, this guy's

got 13!" Thanks! It makes her more willing to put up with the four in

my yard and two up the road.

Hate to burst your bubble mang,but im now divorced. :hmm3grin2orange: oh and i just found another Conquest in the weeds out back. :)

1 for now...

One day I will get a RHD 90 UK car the plan is to buy a 2.0 there and run all over europe then ship it to NY...Then road trip home..

dude, i could get you one...but its gonna cost you!

There was a reallly nice on this SITE awhile back. I almost talked my dad into letting me buy one and drive it back here....but he didnt like the RHD.

I just got my one and only 85 Flatty (see sig)

Anybody know what the trim level on mine would be? ie TSi ESi etc.... and whats the factory name for its color? Sarajevo White? Polar White? Again not sure...lol :unsure:

Its been a pretty good daily for me *knocks on wood* better than my Talon was but nowhere near as fun to drive lol :D

I saw an orange flatty in some guys driveway not foar from me. I've never seen it move.....I wonder if they would sell it for cheap (I dont think it runs) and I could do a 4G swap on it while keeping my white one for a cheap daily.....hmmmm opportunity? Maybe! ^_^

^Since it's a Conquest it's probably an LE. Tsi didn't come til the widebody (I think) and the Esi & ESiR are Starion sub-models.

As for me I've only got the 88 T87 Fiji blue right now. It's my first starquest, and probably not my last. :P

86 Flatty, Silver/Maroon(Now half black, looks great). Gave it to a friend for free, we rebuilt the car together and it's his daily now.

86 L06 Widebody, Olive Grey/Black, my first Starion came in peices. My rebuilt engine only lasted 867 miles. Sold it, but it came back to my shop to be restored. Now has EDIS4 and MS2, it fired up for the first time in 6 years, TONIGHT.

86 Widebody, Black/Black. Mild mods, daily driver. Slammed, and wide... needs to be lower because I don't scrape enough.

85.5 Flatty, White/Black. Rear end damage, can be fixed, was a one owner car. Waiting for that L06 to get out of it's way.

86 FTMFW.(85.5 is the same fuel system as 86)

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance