Just wanted to say

Edde

I must have missed some. There are things that irk me all the time but I'm still a believer in "the more you are exposed to the better off you are."

And Rusty ought to know guys look up to his position more than look down. It's silly to even think of have to defend where he his.

if this was about cals post..i do hope rusty knows i was joking about the baldy thing and getting a haircut..lol

Haha....I missed that part Vince. :)

And I really appreciate the support I get from you guys about what I do and don't do.

Cause it's really not about me, it's about my kids. My parents were uninvolved flakes. I want better for my boys.

That doesn't mean there aren't days that I'd pay actually pay money to be able to head out to a job. What I do sounds great and all........but damned if it's not a steep uphill climb every day.

I don't feel good about how ugly things got in that thread. I'm glad the ugly was edited. And sorry for the work it causes our Mods.

Turborusty

^^ yeah but the thread kind of went personal on how Rusty was less of a man because his wife worked and made all the income and he stayed at home to look after his kids, and that he should pony up and get a job and such.

I mean, I don't care if I get made fun of, but insult my family in any manner like that and there's going to be problems.

^^ yeah but the thread kind of went personal on how Rusty was less of a man because his wife worked and made all the income and he stayed at home to look after his kids, and that he should pony up and get a job and such.

I didn't see any part of the thread until now, but "consider the source" comes to mind. Every time a certain someone flies off the handle into rant-land, it's always completely illogical and is debunked with the quickness.

Rusty, do what you do brother.

Dont do it to hard or you'll end up with 4 more kids

Rusty, your a cool dude and your humor is always funny. I honestly think you have the hardest job which is being at home raising your kids. I couldn't do it...I am glad when I can leave and go to work so I can have the time out away from my kids. I applaud your skirt wearing self and I know your kids will turn out great...bald, but great

Yeah, but that's chicken feces tho. Say it to my face and get dropped, but over the internet? Come on, why get bothered by someone who's closest contact to a female is probably a fleshlight?

And before anyone gets all personal on it, that's a general statement. I don't even know who this is about, but chicken feces is chicken feces regardless.

not to mention after a rant he always follows with some GUN thread. his gun pics are as outdated as his car pic.

but on another note, i missed a lot of what was said in the thread. but any personal attack at me or my family will result in a knock on your door and a punch in the face. homey dont play that!

There are still a lot of hidden posts in that thread. It's just stuff that members shouldn't be subjected to.

Jimmy

Yeah, a bulk of what I had to say has been hidden, but I suppose its for the best.

Just wanted to say, being brought up in a pretty messed up house, Rusty, your doing it right man. :)

I recently hooked up(for lack of better word at moment)with a school mom.single parent.of course i'm single too.My kids are with me thursday eve thru sunday evening.

I have had periods when back when I was married that I wasn't working and wife worked.I was the stayhome parent.worked out real well.wouldn't trade the experience for nothing.at this time I have a good balance of both work and time with my 2 kids.

Thr ozzy and harriet days of just dad working and mom staying home with the kids are from a gone era.it can still be done that way but def. not the only way.

Being at home with kids is for sure a hard job.

you guys make it sound like a stay at home mom guy has a life time job,, they do get older you know,, and once they start real school it's pointless for the man to stay at home , and this home school'd stuff,, in fl you almost have to have a real teachers lisence , besides i'm not sold that hime schooling is realy all the best for a kid , they need out side people experiance as well as education material