silicone vacuum hose

on4now4

i got a deal together with paragon performance where i can get silicone vacuum hose in blue, black, red, or silver for approximately $.60 a foot

i just got off the phone with them and it would be the standard 1/8 inch 3.2 mm ID hose. it would have a wall that is .1 thick that is .05 thicker than the standard hose or the hose that is listed on there website.

at the moment im just trying to get an idea on how many people would like to get in on this if it were to happen. it sounds like we are going to have to get at least 500ft of that specific color to get that color at $.60/ft

if you would be interested in this let me know how much you want and what color you will want.

Total

Pitboss 45ft red

mc23 50ft black

365ft black

345ft red

70ft blue

0ft silver

Edited by on4now4

if i remember right, it takes about 40ft to change all of our vacuum lines on our cars. Someone please coorrect me on that if I am wrong. If it is 40ft per car, I would be in for 40ft of black and 5ft of red. 45ft total, see already more than 10% to required amount needed lol. 9 more guys step up.

35-36 ft is needed, but i needed another 3ft when i added my bov. so i say buy 40ft and you got extra nad can add bov if wanted.these hoses also will not plug into the cruise control box under the header panel. you will need a splicer and small piece of the old line to make it fit.

ok guys and girls i have found a new supplier and though them i will be able to get the same hose for about $.60 per foot but you will have to get 500ft to get this price. if we can only get 100 ft to 499ft it will be about $.70. the only prob is it only come in blue black and red NO SILVER. Luckily it looks like not very many people will be wanting silver.

Although if you would still like silver i can still get you a 10% discount at the old place.

i am still looking for better prices and will update if i find any.