silicone vacuum hose

on4now4

• 2 weeks later...

in case you guys are wondering why this is taking so long. because I'm ordering through an actual manufacture of it not just a seller so by doing this i am getting it very cheap but i have to order through a business. this in turn means that i have to get my dad to get it ordered through his business. it is taking a little while for him to get time to get it all ordered but I'm hoping i will get the samples ordered within the next week.

the company has said they will send the samples I'm just waiting for them to actually send the samples.

• 2 weeks later...
What happened? Last post I saw the price was still being determined. Was this GP cancelled or did those who signed up before a price was set get what they wanted? Strange!

to keep everyone updated i expected it to to be at my door last Monday when it turns out the didn't ship it until that Monday. according to ups tracking its going to be here Tuesday and i will get it all shipped out then.

hey everyone so sorry it has taken so long to get the paypal going i have been very busy. but i am just waiting for them to confirm with my bank and they say that will take 2-3 days. than it will be all ready to go

• 2 weeks later...