parting out 88 conquest lots of goodies

daves88tsi

oh yeah, pm's sent and replied to. Sorry some of the smaller items are taking a while, I'm more motivated to pull parts that net me a couple hundred dollars. I haven't forgotten about the tps's or the heat/ac control panel. Next time i'm up there I'm going to take a pic of the car, its pretty much in a snowbank. And 20 degree temps are not ideal for working on pulling parts off.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave, just wondering if you had the chance to mail out those 2 radio connectors? I sent the money. Thanks

I put them in the mail on wednesday, you should have them saturday. I'm pretty sure i sent you a pm, but i have been sending tons of them and sometimes one slips through. Let me know when they show up.

Thanks

Dave

As stated, I'm parting out my 88. right now it is complete with the engine disassembled in the trunk. It is white with burgundy leather interior 5 speed.

oh, and its slightly buried in a snowbank :mad: effin Maine winter!

All prices are obo, if I am way out of line let me know

One piece airdam, 5 inch crack on drivers front corner parallel to bottom edge. $80 plus shipping

2 SHP 9s in good shape with center caps, minor curbing. Pics available $200 plus shipping

2 7 in fronts good condition, very minor dings on lips. $150 plus shipping

1 set of rear louvers metal center piece with plastic side pieces and all the hardware $120 plus shipping UPDATE!! Center louver is frozen to the ground and I don't want to damage it trying to break it free. Its going to be a little while until this is able to ship.

Never used gen 1 maf t and gm 3.5 in maf, no filter or piping. $200 shipped

Adjustable cam gear, without timing marks, never used. I think i bought this from allen at pdx. $60 shipped

I pair good condition starion tail lights $75 shipped.

One passenger side starion tail light, small crack in one corner on the black outer trim piece. $30 shipped

Turbo door handles, good condition, no cracks. $40 shipped

Couple of tps's I'll be checking these. $50 plus shipped

I also have several totes of smaller items, electrical, interior bits and such.

sorry about no pics. I can get pics of specific items upon request.

Car is at my fathers house, so it may take a day or two to be able to answer specific questions. Also I'm trying to get my 325 back together, oh and find a job, so I'm spread pretty thin right now.

Contact me via pm or preferably phone. 207 318 0299. Thanks, Dave

i need a manual drive shaft call me 646 544 1996

As stated, I'm parting out my 88. right now it is complete with the engine disassembled in the trunk. It is white with burgundy leather interior 5 speed.

One piece airdam, 5 inch crack on drivers front corner parallel to bottom edge. $80 plus shipping

2 SHP 9s in good shape with center caps, minor curbing. Pics available $200 plus shipping

1 set of rear louvers metal center piece with plastic side pieces and all the hardware $120 plus shipping UPDATE!! Center louver is frozen to the ground and I don't want to damage it trying to break it free. Its going to be a little while until this is able to ship.

Adjustable cam gear, without timing marks, never used. I think i bought this from allen at pdx. $60 shipped

One passenger side starion tail light, small crack in one corner on the black outer trim piece. $30 shipped

Car is at my fathers house, so it may take a day or two to be able to answer specific questions. Also I'm trying to get my 325 back together, oh and find a job, so I'm spread pretty thin right now.

do you have a stock three port waste gate ihave paypal and online banking my zip is 92154.

• 2 weeks later...

i need the front spindle where the bearings and the five stud to bolt the wheels.

• 2 weeks later...